Sign in to follow this  
ksu70

McLaurin/Chark

Who do you think performs at a higher level ROS and why?  I can't say that I have seen a lot of Redskins or Jaguars game highlights.  I keep assuming the Washington offense will ultimately hold McLaurin down but so far he continues to produce.  

I think McLaurin is the better WR but he's hindered from being a stud. Washington is a complete mess and it's going to create too much variance.

Chark has good chemistry with Minshew and will probably put up solid numbers frequently with near stud output in garbage time rallies. 

Short term I'd definitely prefer Chark.  The weak game against NO is due to wearing Lattimore like a cape.  I would expect pretty consistent numbers from him for the ROS.

Edited by 1fastdoc

McLaurin.  I think teams will have more time to figure out Minshew.  McLaurin just looks very good and polished 

Edited by purplemonster

Minshew has the real “it” look to me and I believe Chark is a set it and leave it feel due to that stability. Mighty Mclaurin is a GREAT route runner and does have chemistry with Haskins from OSU.  Both have had down games but, see the beginning of the year stud predicted wrs and have they had down games?  Yep. I would take either of them as a no. 2 or no. 3 any day. I am giving the edge to Chark tho for ros. 

58 minutes ago, Smitticus said:

Mighty Mclaurin is a GREAT route runner and does have chemistry with Haskins from OSU. 

Haskins is not close to playing.  I'm guessing last quarter of the season and even then not a full game.

I have McLaurin and clearly he's a stud. But Chark gets the edge for me as well, simply because a more stable QB situation makes all the difference. 

• Like 1

Would you Trade DHop Evan Engram and marlon Mack to receive McCaffery ? Full ppr 

12 minutes ago, Franke-29 said:

Would you Trade DHop Evan Engram and marlon Mack to receive McCaffery ? Full ppr 

STOP ASKING FOR ADVICE IN THREADS IN THIS FORUM  use the advice forum

• Haha 1