[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Traded T. Lockette for E. Ingram & Sterling Sheperd

gijoerock

I lost W. Dissly to a season ending injury and the waiver wire did not offer much. My current roster for 10 team .5 ppr is listed below:

P Mahomes

M. Thomas

T. Lockette (traded)

K. Johnson

T. Coleman

Vacant (TE)

C. Sutton (flex)

H. Butker

Buffalo (def)

Bench:

J. Conner

F. Gore

MVS

T. McLaurin

J. Brissett

San Francisco

Edited by gijoerock

6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Meh, lockett is the beat of the 3

My options on the waiver wire were J. Witten, J. Graham, Atkins, and Fells.  With every manager holding onto at least 2 TE's, I figure it's time to trade. Praying Seattle continue to remain a run first team and this does not come back to bite me.

The Seahawks have the easiest pass schedule the rest of the season,   Engram is solid, but honestly I don't like taking two Giants if Shepard is going to be  a weekly starter.  Their passing game isn't all that great and when Saquon comes back they are going to run more and he is going to take away targets as well.

I see your need so I hope it works out for you.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, JAWN said:

The Seahawks have the easiest pass schedule the rest of the season,   Engram is solid, but honestly I don't like taking two Giants if Shepard is going to be  a weekly starter.  Their passing game isn't all that great and when Saquon comes back they are going to run more and he is going to take away targets as well.

I see your need so I hope it works out for you.

Fully understand your logic. I didn't need Shepherd. The manager threw him in as a bonus. Lockett versus Engram is a very lopsided trade. I hope and pray it works out for us both 👍

54 minutes ago, saman1812 said:

TE is so shallow and Engram has been performing when healthy. The issue is that you dont really have a second WR if you give up Lockett. You have a lot of RB depth, would it make more sense to deal from that?

Its a 2 WR league with a flex WR/TE/RB. I am very comfortable with C. Sutton and T McLaurin filling in the gap for the loss of Lockette. Conner is an every week RB1 after his bye week and all I need from Engram is 10 - 12 points per week. My defenses have been scoring double digit points to assist. I think we will be okay