[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just had my trade vetoed!!

Tank2125

I was giving Kerryon and receiving D. Adams LoL guess the rest of the league didn’t like me getting Adams lol

Just received another trade giving kerryon and getting OBJ, what do you guys think of this one?? Do you think OBJ will produce and do you think I’m getting the better end of this deal??

my roster

QB

Ryan

RB

Saquon Cook kerryon singletary Penny Mattison Edmonds 

WR

Evans Cooks John Brown D. Rob Auden Tate

TE

Engram

Edited by Tank2125

This was not far off what I am thinking myself.  Just today I was considering Kerryon for Adams today.  But I doubt the other owner would take it.  I considered adding Fuller onto the deal.  I was thinking DJ Chark and Kerryon but that may almost be too much.  I think the trade is fine and shouldn't be vetoed.  But in my league it doesn't matter if a team is 1-5 and not going to make the playoffs, they'll rarely make a trade unless it's obviously heavily lopsided in their favor.     

As far as Kerryon for OBJ.  I think that is fine.   

Edited by purplemonster

57 minutes ago, Tank2125 said:

I was giving Kerryon and receiving D. Adams LoL guess the rest of the league didn’t like me getting Adams lol

Just received another trade giving kerryon and getting OBJ, what do you guys think of this one?? Do you think OBJ will produce and do you think I’m getting the better end of this deal??

my roster

QB

Ryan

RB

Saquon Cook kerryon singletary Penny Mattison Edmonds 

WR

Evans Cooks John Brown D. Rob Auden Tate

TE

Engram

I think you might be right that they don't want you to get Adams. That is a pretty difficult team right there

• Thanks 1

That's so lame. I was commissioner for 10 years of my league and recently handed over the reigns to someone new. We have a policy that only commissioner needs to approve trades, and he understands that ONLY blatant cheating/collusion will be denied. It's worked well. If someone makes a bad trade, so be it. That's part of the fun. And this trade wasn't even bad.

• Like 1

To answer your question, i don't know if that new trade really makes you any better. John Brown has been just just about as productive as OBJ has been this season, but obviously OBJ has better upside. 

Ultimately up to you! I'd try for something more (and hope you don't get vetoed again I guess).

• Thanks 1

Yup I know what all you guys mean cuz I was pissed as hell! I emailed the commish and he said he would get back to me and he never did😡 so this will be my last year playing in this league. I didn’t see anything wrong in the trade either cuz the other owner needed RBs and I needed WRs so it seem fair to me.

2 hours ago, Tank2125 said:

Yup I know what all you guys mean cuz I was pissed as hell! I emailed the commish and he said he would get back to me and he never did😡 so this will be my last year playing in this league. I didn’t see anything wrong in the trade either cuz the other owner needed RBs and I needed WRs so it seem fair to me.

I would keep contacting him in a non-hostile way and mention how the only trades that should be vetoed are ones where clear collision is involved.