Sign in to follow this  
DaveK

Did I make the right decision?

Recommended Posts

Currently 6-0 but I'm really weak at the WR position. Accepted a trade offer for D. Adams, I gave up M. Gordon and J. Gordon.

 

Start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX 1DEF Standard Scoring

 

QB: M. Ryan

RB: CMC, D. Cook, N. Chubb, L. Murray, M. Brown, A. Mattison

WR: D. Adams, S. Diggs, C. Sutton, W. Fuller, R. Anderson

TE: H. Henry, Hockenson

DEF: Patriots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your team looks great all around, as long as Adams stays healthy and the Packers use the pass more often, you for sure won that trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, natesimp said:

Your team looks great all around, as long as Adams stays healthy and the Packers use the pass more often, you for sure won that trade.

The DNP report from yesterday just made me a little nervous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DaveK said:

The DNP report from yesterday just made me a little nervous!

 

I am also 6-0, and was also pretty weak at WR... so I just swung a trade for Godwin - and he's on bye. So I must wait a little longer to play with my new toy.

 

In any case, I like this deal for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaveK said:

The DNP report from yesterday just made me a little nervous!

So many receivers are injured on the Packers right now or at least not practicing so we may see an early return because of that which could turn out really good or really bad, but I wouldn’t worry too much about his DNP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zephy said:

 

I am also 6-0, and was also pretty weak at WR... so I just swung a trade for Godwin - and he's on bye. So I must wait a little longer to play with my new toy.

 

In any case, I like this deal for you.

Nice pickup on Godwin. Was hoping to play Adams this week, with CMC and Chubb on their bye, it's a tough week!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaveK said:

Nice pickup on Godwin. Was hoping to play Adams this week, with CMC and Chubb on their bye, it's a tough week!

 

Thanks, and I feel your pain. I have Godwin, CMC, and JuJu (not a huge loss) on bye as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zephy said:

 

Thanks, and I feel your pain. I have Godwin, CMC, and JuJu (not a huge loss) on bye as well.

...and Kamara is hurting, wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaveK said:

...and Kamara is hurting, wow!

 

This is true. If he's out, I will have to trot out there a Jacobs/Mixon combo, with Hock at flex (my only other bench player available). Yeesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Forgot My Name said:

Fantastic deal.  Lucky bastard.

As long as he gets back on the field!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.