[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kicker or no Kicker?

Helpmeout

I have Slye as my lone kicker who is on BYE this week.  I haven't picked up a fill-in yet (I'm waiting for a trade to clear which opened up a roster spot for me so I don't have to drop anyone).  Without a kicker in my lineup, I am projected to win by almost 20.  I know it's only projections, but do I grab Darnold this week, so I have him for Matt Ryan's bye week 9 (Darnold vs MIA) & not play a kicker or grab a kicker and hope I will be able to pick up Darnold after this week?

I'm sure I'm not the only one in my league aware that Darnold faces MIA week 9.  One of the "savvier" owners has Goff (bye week 9) & Lamar (vs NE week 9) I fear he may swoop in and grab Darnold if I wait.

Just now, DaveK said:

Don't know what your record is, but I never trust projections. If you can pick up a kicker from the Eagles, Cowboys, Jets or Patriots and have a comfortable lead you could drop him and pick up Darnold before waivers.

4-2 Currently in 1st place due to my Points Scored.  5 way tie at 4-2

I will do that, thanks