Wizard

Josh Jacobs Trade

Josh Jacobs for Jordan Howard and Terry McLaurin

If you were team A, would you take this deal? Also, Is this too little or too much for Jacobs.

A: The team with Jacobs has: Coleman and Lindsay for RB and Mike Evans, Landry, Marquise Brown, Gallup, and Crowder for WR

B: The team with Howard and McLaurin has: Kamara and Conner for RB and Adams, Hill, Hardman, C. Davis, Sanu, and Lazard for WR.

Who ever gets Jacob's wins this trade by a huge margin. Howard being in 3 way split timeshare kills his value.

That being said I love scary Terry moving forward. 

Edited by Culinarykid

1 minute ago, Culinarykid said:

Who ever gets Jacob's wins this trade by a huge margin. Howard being in 3 way split timeshare kills his value.

That being said I love scary Terry moving forward. 

So would you keep Terry? Why? Just Wondering.

I dont think he can sustain what hes doing, on pace for 16tds lol. But hes clearly the only threat on the skins an hes damn good.

I think Jacob's is to valuable, but if you replaced howard with a more viable peice I wouldn't mind it.

19 minutes ago, Culinarykid said:

I dont think he can sustain what hes doing, on pace for 16tds lol. But hes clearly the only threat on the skins an hes damn good.

I think Jacob's is to valuable, but if you replaced howard with a more viable peice I wouldn't mind it.

Pretty much agree with this. As a Jacobs owner, I would not trade him for Howard/Scary.

Edited by Zephy

I traded for Jacobs 3 weeks ago, it cost me Kerryon Johnson and DK Metcalf. Trade was accepted in less than 5 min