[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's start top 10 BUST of the year...

Mr Mojo Risin

5 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

I wouldn't put Kamara in there. Underperforming, yes.

Mixon, O.J., Diggs, Goff, Cooks.

ask the owners who drafted him 1-4 how they feel about him. he has only had 2 "kamara" weeks out of 6

31 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Can you put juju as a bust? He's on his 3rd QB 

I know what you mean, but there are reasons Mixon not performing either. If we are talking about guys that are playing and not producing regardless of reason than yes he’s a bust

3 hours ago, Shaft said:

Besides CMC, the whole first round. Some might say not busts, but they have not produced what was expected of them for whatever reason.

David Johnson was considered one of the riskier first round RBs.  He's basically performing right at his ADP.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

David Johnson was considered one of the riskier first round RBs.  He's basically performing right at his ADP.

Good point. He started off as a mid first round pick and then the "bust talk" started and I saw him fall to late first round in a lot of drafts. But yeah, he's been performing right at his ADP.

36 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Good point. He started off as a mid first round pick and then the "bust talk" started and I saw him fall to late first round in a lot of drafts. But yeah, he's been performing right at his ADP.

He was taken 5-8 overall in most of my drafts. I'd call that a bust no matter. But I do agree, he shouldn't of been taken there. If you did take him there, he's a bust. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

He was taken 5-8 overall in most of my drafts. I'd call that a bust no matter. But I do agree, he shouldn't of been taken there. If you did take him there, he's a bust. 

DJ is the 6th overall RB in PPR and less than ten points away from 4th overall.  He's scored more points thus far than Elliot, Kamara, and Barkley (granted, probably due to injury probably more than anything else).  

You have awfully odd metrics for a bust. 

Edited by Bobby Brown