[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's start top 10 BUST of the year...

Mr Mojo Risin

On 10/19/2019 at 10:42 AM, Bobby Brown said:

It wasn't an argument, just different opinions.  I went early into the year cold on DJ; but the restructured coaching, personnel, and offensive system lead me to think otherwise.  And it's not like Arizona is putting up a ton of points; if their offensive output improves; DJ's already solid performance stands to improve also.  

Or Chase Edmonds blows up in a game that DJ is limited.

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, dougsul said:

I had David Johnson the last three years,  loved him in 2016, 2017 he got hurt, 2018 a complete bust (I think is o-line is in CInny this year) .   With that said he was in my opinion over value before the draft  and there was no way was i drafting him, but with that said he has been very solid each week, I missed on that one. 

I live in Tampa and surprised how much every one loved OJ Howard, I have always thought he was over rated.  The problem is people see some athletic plays he makes once every four games and thinks he is really good.   He has iffy hands and seems his hearts not in it.

He finished as an RB1 last year in .5ppr on one of the worst offenses in recent history. I don't think anyone would consider that a bust.

Just now, League_Champion said:

You are so right. I'm in the same boat. What the hell do I do with him? He's useless 

As a Bengals fan...at least we have 3 starting o-linemen returning next week (presumably). Although 1 clearly wants to be traded. Also...I wouldn't expect much even when they return. Stacked boxes all around because Andy has proven again and again that he is somewhere in the 15-30th best range of QBs, usually the lower end...until A.J. returns there isn't much hope for Mixon or my Bungals

25 yd rushing or receiving = 1pt

50 yd passing  = 1pt

50 + yd score = 3 pts

4 pts for passing tds

6 pts rushing or receiving tds

25 year old league

So Fournette rushes for 200 yd that's 20pts in most leagues  but only 8 in ours. TD heavy scoring in this league. It's been around for 25 yrs and is pretty much the same scoring as when it started. Just a bit different. 

34 minutes ago, Steel Sharks said:

50 yd passing  = 1pt

50 + yd score = 3 pts

4 pts for passing tds

25 year old league

So Fournette rushes for 200 yd that's 20pts in most leagues  but only 8 in ours. TD heavy scoring in this league. It's been around for 25 yrs and is pretty much the same scoring as when it started. Just a bit different. 

He's probably still a top-12 back in that league.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:20 PM, Steel Sharks said:

50 yd passing  = 1pt

50 + yd score = 3 pts

4 pts for passing tds

25 year old league

That is some old school scoring there, bonuses for long TDs, very low points for yardage, reminds me of our league from about 25 years ago. 

When you need 150 yards rush/recv to equal a TD that is very TD heavy.