Sign in to follow this  
Lunderstorm

Start Robby Anderson? PPR

Picked up Robby

start him over Mike Williams, John Brown, or Dorsett?

Edited by Lunderstorm

I am considering picking Anderson. Great schedule after this week. I would not start him. The choice for me would be John Brown. The spread on the BUF-MIA game is 17 points. Buffalo runs only to set up the pass, so Brown will be busy.

Who did you drop to get Anderson? I am considering dropping Gallup (I know Crazy Ivan right)

Same type league 10-team PPR.record is 4-2

I wouldn’t drop Gallup, I dropped MVS and plan on trying to get him back once he is listed as Out to out on my IR. But wanted to get freshly dropped Robby.

I've got Robby Anderson on my team and currently in my lineup with Fuller and G Tate, but considering plugging in Corey Davis instead. 

I would definitely start him over Dorsett.

I wouldn't start Anderson this week. John Brown against Miami for sure with who you listed.

7 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

I wouldn't start Anderson this week. John Brown against Miami for sure with who you listed.

Moreso Dorsett vs Anderson

So you have to play 2 of those guys then? I'm lost...this week of the guys you listed the only one I would play Anderson over is Dorsett. I have a very tough time imagining him having a good game against the Pats. 

3 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

So you have to play 2 of those guys then? I'm lost...this week of the guys you listed the only one I would play Anderson over is Dorsett. I have a very tough time imagining him having a good game against the Pats. 

sorry- out of Williams, Dorsett, Brown, and Anderson i need to start 3

Leave Dorsett out then, I dont like him coming off an injury. Anderson vs Pats is a long shot but if there are any big plays to be had for the Jets that Bell isn't in on then it would likely be Anderson.

• Thanks 1

High upside guy, I like those guys in the lineup because if they blowup they can win you the week but a dud as a WR flex play doesn't necessarily kill you.  I'd play him over a lot of guys, Dorsett definitely.

Edit:  I would not play him over John Brown.  Mike Williams don't know.  Haven't been following him much. 

Edited by purplemonster
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Gordon is now officially out. I'd have to go Dorsett. He SHOULD get a ton of targets.

my only fear is the Pats go up and start playing conservatively and run a lot, Anderson playing from behind could boost receptions

1 minute ago, Lunderstorm said:

my only fear is the Pats go up and start playing conservatively and run a lot, Anderson playing from behind could boost receptions

It's definitely a tough call. I'd say Anderson has the highest ceiling for sure. Dorsett would be the safer pick, hopefully 70+ yds and a TD? 

• Thanks 1

I'm going with J Brown as my Flex in one of my leagues. Bills should be putting up points against the Dolphins.