[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lockett or Allen ROS

pjn18

I'm looking to make a package deal with the Pats Def and one of my wrs for either lockett or Allen. The guy that has these 2 said he wants an upgrade at defense and that he'd be willing to trade one of them.

PPR league. qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, flex, te, k, def

My Roster:

Allen

A. Jones, Mack, Conner, Singletary, Montgomery

Beckham, Evans, Boyd, McLaurin, J. Brown

Kittle

Nugent

Bills and Patriots

Was thinking of trying Mclaurin and pats d for one of them. Maybe Boyd. Which would you rather have?

Edited by pjn18

Keenan Allen? I'd take him over Lockett any day of the week. Green will be back soon which will make Boyd not quite as valuable. But you dont need help at WR so why in the world get rid of by far the highest scoring Def there is? I'd want to keep them as my trump card.

14 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Keenan Allen? I'd take him over Lockett any day of the week. Green will be back soon which will make Boyd not quite as valuable. But you dont need help at WR so why in the world get rid of by far the highest scoring Def there is? I'd want to keep them as my trump card.

Just figured they'd start coming back down to earth here in the next couple of weeks with tougher matchups

1 minute ago, pjn18 said:

Just figured they'd start coming back down to earth here in the next couple of weeks with tougher matchups

They might or might not but I would ride it out, I doubt that such a large sample size is a phantom. Sure they might have an off game but it's looking like that is their normal this year. I certainly wouldn't want to give them to someone else for a WR that I dont even need.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bpkrufus said:

Historically Kennan Allen comes out big in the second half of the season. 

This. You really dont need to get Edmonds you are loaded at RB but if you really wanted to get him you dont need 2 Ds but then you would be doing someone a favor with Bills D. Or not since Edmonds is still sitting on the wire.