[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex advice: Gordon, L Murray, McLaurin, H Henry

Smitticus

Had Gordon in Flex but with Murray starting I am leaning towards him.  I am starting Waller at TE but u may as well give me your thoughts on Hunter H over Waller or even Murray. What is your gut on Gordon......they have to get him more touches but...........Ekeler is really looking like the real deal. 😕

Thanks for the observations 

i am am starting Diggs n Thielen at WR

12  team standard ESPN  Record 4-2

QB  L Jackson,   J Allen

RB  Chubb,  Conner, M Gordon, K Johnson, L Murray, C Edmonds

WR. Thielen, Godwin, McLaurin, Diggs

TE  H Henry, Waller, 

K Nugent

D Chargers

Edited by Smitticus
Forgot a line

Damn that's tough owning Diggs and Thielen...with how the Vikings play this year if you start them both you are almost guaranteed at least 1 of them is not going to have a good game. I would lean toward Gordon, at least he isn't facing Chicago D but TN is still good...but not Chicago. I dont like McLaurin this week and he is due for some TD regression anyway.

3 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

Damn that's tough owning Diggs and Thielen...with how the Vikings play this year if you start them both you are almost guaranteed at least 1 of them is not going to have a good game. I would lean toward Gordon, at least he isn't facing Chicago D but TN is still good...but not Chicago. I dont like McLaurin this week and he is due for some TD regression anyway.

Ty for the input, commentary and solace. I am hoping MN remembers the value of keeping their receivers 😃 happy.. I actually picked Diggs up due to someone being frustrated with him. At least one should do well so rather than seeing one of them get a zero I think it is safer to play both than take a chance on picking the wrong one al g with McLaurin.

Hoping Gordon gets his legs soon