[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Coleman?

cubsfan61

Coleman seems to be a popular trade target this week.  Was offered Coleman for Cooper, but thought that was a little light for Amari.   Coleman owner also lost Mahomes this week.  I just traded for Ryan and currently have Ryan, Goff, and Darnold (need to move at least one).  

Would you offer White or Singletary for Coleman?  Could throw in Goff to sweeten the deal.  All other owners have better QB's so it'll be hard to get much for him.

Or would you stick with White/Singletary?  Singletary's value could go up after the Miami game.  White has been a solid 13-14 points each week in PPR.

The owner also has Zeke, so I considered offering Goff/Cooper for Zeke as well.

Roster

RB - CMC, Ingram, White, Singletary

WR - Jones, Kupp, Godwin, Cooper, A Tate

TE - Henry, Herndon

Edited by cubsfan61

Holy @$%× where would you even play him? You have almost all of the leagues best receivers and 2 of the best RBs. You dont have enough starting spots to play all the studs you already have so why get another good RB to keep on the bench?

2 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

Only move I'd make with that roster is maybe move Henry and a WR to upgrade at TE...I just dont have faith in Henry continuing to perform like last week nor staying  healthy.

Yeah, that's why I grabbed Herndon off WW for insurance.  Jets have a bunch of cake matchups the rest of the way.  I agree flipping him after his 30 point effort wouldn't be a bad idea.