[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade Do I do it?

RMS@1

I would give:  Russell Wilson ( I have Brees and J. Allen on the bench)

Julio Jones      (I have Davante A,  Robert Woods, Tyler Boyd, Mike Evans and Robbie Anderson)

Aaron Jones ( I have Saquon, Chris Carson and Melvin Gordon)

I get:  Pat Mahommes

Nick Chubb

Michael Thomas

Is it worth the gamble (Wilson is the #1 QB)

I have to make the deal by tonight.

Here’s a second doctors opinion.  What is your record? Hoe many teams? PPR or standard? Mahomes is out 3/4 weeks to heal which will heal ankle too. U would have Barkley and Chubb? Adams healed and Thomas with Brees back for the playoffs? Flex for perhaps a rejuvenated M Evans or Carson or Perhaps M Gordon finding his way. Is this a 6 or 8 team league or just a bunch of uninterested or uninformed participants? If your record is good Allen can get u by just fine until Homey or Brees gets back and you are set at qb, rb, and wr like I don’t see how it is possible.

if u are desperate for wins soon u MAY want to pass but otherwise..... you are better off for later part of season and playoffs if u do this trade INHO.