[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

P. Dorsett or Djax ROS?

DbWell004

Hey guys! Full PPR.

Its looked like Dorsett was set for a bigger role before Brown came to town, and at this point I'm wondering if Djax plays this year.

What would you guys think?

My other wide receivers are:

Tyler Boyd

Terry Mclaurin 

John Brown

Robert Woods

Emmanuel Sanders

And DJax

Thanks guys!

Just now, League_Champion said:

This Djax injury worries me. I think there's more to it. I'd have to roll with Dorsett, at least for now. 

Yeah, I've been waiting, but the reports recently sound so cryptic.. I guess I'll pull the trigger.

I'm not alone in seeing the Dorsett growth right? He's looked like he took another step when hes played this year. 

Just now, DbWell004 said:

Yeah, I've been waiting, but the reports recently sound so cryptic.. I guess I'll pull the trigger.

I'm not alone in seeing the Dorsett growth right? He's looked like he took another step when hes played this year. 

No, I agree totally. With Gordon officially out this is his shot. If he doesn't do anything this weekend he never will. 

While I agree with Dorsett I just don’t get the 😓 sweat.  Why? You have 4 clear cut better, more consistent WRs in any format. They are more stable. Pick up the healthy one and then see if a backup rb with value is available (Edmonds, Gallup, etc)

14 minutes ago, Smitticus said:

While I agree with Dorsett I just don’t get the 😓 sweat.  Why? You have 4 clear cut better, more consistent WRs in any format. They are more stable. Pick up the healthy one and then see if a backup rb with value is available (Edmonds, Gallup, etc)

I guess my stress comes from not having a clear cut 1

Having a few that are 2s with upside, still looking for the big upside plays.

If you legit wouldnt target more receivers I can respect that point of view as well. I agree. It's probably a waste of time, but I like the 8 targets a game and maybe he becomes Bradys favorite not named Julian?  AB really shook it up out there for a min.

Edited by DbWell004

12 minutes ago, DbWell004 said:

If you legit wouldnt target more receivers I can respect that point of view as well. I agree. It's probably a waste of time, but I like the 8 targets a game and maybe he becomes Bradys favorite not named Julian?  AB really shook it up out there for a min.

12 minutes ago, DbWell004 said:

Sounds like u thought about it and the argument is sound. Do it quick and if that pans out you are ahead of the game.  You may be able to package Woods with another player to upgrade with either clear #1 or other position. Try to move 1 or 2 but not where u get nothing. Good luck and let us know how it pans out.