[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need opinions on a trade situation in my league (first time poster)

Kingheadfake

Hey everyone,

Long time reader, first time making an account and poster.

Here's the trade (12 team re-draft league- QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-TE-WRT-QWRT):

Team A receives- Mark Andrews, David Montgomery, Stefon Diggs, Chase Edmonds

Team B receives- CMC, Ronald Jones, Trey Burton

Problem- Every year these two teams connect on a similar trad, with team B always primarily ending up with the way better deal. Year after year. Now in all my years of playing fantasy, multiple leagues, I have never once vetoed a trade. Since this happens year after year, it seems to get swept under the rug, and team A just plays it off like he's a joke (Team A has made playoffs maybe once in the past 5 years if that).

I just want to make sure my vision isn't clouded due to past transactions between these two. As impartial parties, can anyone confirm whether you feel this trade is vetoable or not.

Thanks a bunch- hopeful to be more active on this site now.

8 minutes ago, Kingheadfake said:

Soon to be 5-2 for Team B and soon to be 1-6 for Team A. Same story each year and yes they're very close friends. I also don't support veteos but this is almost too much.

That’s ridiculous and so obvious that team A is helping team B...Total collision, veto that trade immediately and so should everyone else in that league! 

1 hour ago, teenwolf711 said:

That’s ridiculous and so obvious that team A is helping team B...Total collision, veto that trade immediately and so should everyone else in that league! 

Yup. And make sure to call them out for it so it doesn't happen again. We kicked out 3 league members already for collusion. It was a wild night when we all saw the trades they were accepting. It was not taken well by them and we basically said GTFO.

Edited by turbotooslow