[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm keeping the Pats Def on their bye.....Change my mind

'canes2004

I was talking about this with a buddy earlier... their team defense is awesome, but it's funny in that you can't really rely on any of their IDPs.  

One week, Kyle Van Noy will get you 25 points, the next he'll get 6.  Jamie Collins is consistently ranked in the top-15ish in terms of LBs every week, but then he goes and gets you 7 points.  

Actually, take that back. I didn't realize Collins has been so good.  He is in the top-10 in terms of LBs right now.

But only 2 others (Gilmore and Van Noy) even cracking the top-100 in overall IDP scoring in most leagues. 

5 hours ago, darin3 said:

I was talking about this with a buddy earlier... their team defense is awesome, but it's funny in that you can't really rely on any of their IDPs.  

One week, Kyle Van Noy will get you 25 points, the next he'll get 6.  Jamie Collins is consistently ranked in the top-15ish in terms of LBs every week, but then he goes and gets you 7 points.  

Actually, take that back. I didn't realize Collins has been so good.  He is in the top-10 in terms of LBs right now.

But only 2 others (Gilmore and Van Noy) even cracking the top-100 in overall IDP scoring in most leagues. 

To me that's almost scarier.  I don't play IDP's but I assume that's because everyone is chipping in and there aren't many, if any weak spots. 

20 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

That is not what he said, total BS reporting by crappy media (pretty much everybody these days).

He said like many players do that they are preparing and doing what they can to win the game. Should players say "yes the Pats are the greatest team ever, of course we'll lose."

23 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

That is not what he said, total BS reporting by crappy media (pretty much everybody these days).

He said like many players do that they are preparing and doing what they can to win the game. Should players say "yes the Pats are the greatest team ever, of course we'll lose."

Yes I heard on first things first this morning the full interview. Totally out-of context

• Like 1

13 hours ago, purplemonster said:

To me that's almost scarier.  I don't play IDP's but I assume that's because everyone is chipping in and there aren't many, if any weak spots. 

IDP is the way to go man, you'll never go back.  :)

And yes, everyone chips in and the points are really distributed evenly.  Except for Collins, it seems.  I didn't realize he had been putting up some good numbers.