Trojanmojo

2019 Black Sails Official Plundarrrrrr Thread

Recommended Posts

Arrrrr. Plunder for plunders sake says I but alas, me thinks the barrels be dry. So I forego the plunder, I'm sorry to say, I'll just get me booty the old fashioned way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McLucksack said:

Arrrrr. Plunder for plunders sake says I but alas, me thinks the barrels be dry. So I forego the plunder, I'm sorry to say, I'll just get me booty the old fashioned way.

Whitecourt Blackbeards thinks his ship has enough Doubloons and foregoes a shot across the bow.  

 

Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! Sin City Scalawags can plundarrrr at will.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Avast, I had me cannons aimed at the belly of the Blackbeards ship, he hoisted the white flag so switch to starboard side and try to shanghai Matthew Stafford from the Sea Dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gullydog said:

Avast, I had me cannons aimed at the belly of the Blackbeards ship, he hoisted the white flag so switch to starboard side and try to shanghai Matthew Stafford from the Sea Dogs.

This season's flogging of the Sea Dogs continues!  Successful plundarrrrr!   Matey Stafford be headed to Sin City's crew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrrrrrgh!!!!! The scallywag Gutlessdog from Sin City pirated away with me prized target, Cabin Boy Stafford. So, time to steer me ship broadside up to the garbage scow known as No Ho, No How, and stuff matey Wentz off the poop deck. He'll be hung from me main mast if he does't perform!!!!!

 

Plundarrrrrrr Completed for the Black Pearl !!!!!

 

Thanks to Kid Krump for keepin' the ships afloat!!!!!

 

 

Edited by FWmaker
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FWmaker said:

Arrrrrrgh!!!!! The scallywag Gutlessdog from Sin City pirated away with me prized target, Cabin Boy Stafford. So, time to steer me ship broadside up to the garbage scow known as No Ho, No How, and stuff matey Wentz off the poop deck. He'll be hung from me main mast if he does't perform!!!!!

 

Plundarrrrrrr Completed for the Black Pearl !!!!!

 

Thanks to Kid Krump for keepin' the ships afloat!!!!!

 

 

Alas, you be chasing secured booty.  Depth charrrrge.  Plundarrrrr unsuccessful!

 

The grog blossoms on th Dutchman be draggin their anchors.  Hope we can bring a spring upon ‘er buckos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FIRE IN THE HOLE!! 

 

Redondo Jolly Rodgers attempt to plundarrrrr Privateer Zach Ertz from Cincinnati Gives No Quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, awoloz said:

me be plunderin' Davante Adams from yee Loch Ness Monsters!

 

Successful plundarrrrr!   Privateer Davante Adams be headed to We Ho's crew to polish their coxswains!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KRUMP said:

FIRE IN THE HOLE!! 

 

Redondo Jolly Rodgers attempt to plundarrrrr Privateer Zach Ertz from Cincinnati Gives No Quarter.

 

Successful plundarrrrr!   Th' Pirate Zach Ertz is making his way aboard Redondo's ship to raise their Jolly Rodgers as we speak!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yang City is in my office and he tells me he attempts to plundarrrrrr Jared Goff QB LAR from the SoCal ChARRRRRRgers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trojanmojo said:

Yang City is in my office and he tells me he attempts to plundarrrrrr Jared Goff QB LAR from the SoCal ChARRRRRRgers.

 

Plundarrrrrr successful!  Privateer Goff will be joinin' the Yang City crew.  Nice Hornswaggle Jason!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.