Sign in to follow this  
Speakeasy

Who should start in flex....

in a ppr league and at this moment my only options for flex is either Ridley or Stills. Which one should I start? 

With Sanu gone I would pick Ridley. He will see more volume. But I could always be wrong. I would personally trust Ridley more. 

15 minutes ago, cade_hall said:

With Sanu gone I would pick Ridley. He will see more volume. But I could always be wrong. I would personally trust Ridley more. 

The real problem I have are my receivers are crap. I have D Adams, Ridley, J Brown, Gallup, and Stills. With Gallop on bye I need to start 3 of the other receivers. If Adams play I think he is a must start, John Brown is a start also, so that leaves Stills and Ridley and I wasn't sure if Matt Ryan was to hurt to play or not. 

Just now, Speakeasy said:

The real problem I have are my receivers are crap. I have D Adams, Ridley, J Brown, Gallup, and Stills. With Gallop on bye I need to start 3 of the other receivers. If Adams play I think he is a must start, John Brown is a start also, so that leaves Stills and Ridley and I wasn't sure if Matt Ryan was to hurt to play or not. 

Oh dang I forgot Matt Ryan was injured. If he plays start Ridley. If he doesn't go with Stills. Just make sure you know for sure before you lock in your lineup. 

Ridley and Stills both get bumped up in target this week. Sanu is gone and Fuller is hurt. Honestly I see Ridley doing alot better. Still is big play dependent since he takes over Fullers role. He is a bigger risk but his bigger risk can have a huge game.