[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone convince me to bench OBJ

Rbrown

I'm terrified of Patriot defense so I really want to bench Beckham. I have Adams on my bench but I can't be certain he'll play Sunday night. I'm one game out of the 6th and final playoff spot.

I could pick up as FA, Auden Tate, Kenny Stills, AJ Brown. I think Tate is the safer play but Still has higher ceiling. 

OR... I could put Adams in lineup and hope he plays, if not, I could pick up a WR off one of the four teams playing Sunday and Monday nights? That would leave Lazard, Hardman, Robinson, D. Parker.

HELP!!? And, can I live with myself if I bench OBJ and he goes off? 

Don’t know if you’re in standard or PPR, but in my standard league outside of his 25 point game against the Jets (where he ran for an 80 yard touchdown), he’s managed 7, 5, 2, 1, 10. He hasn’t been good for fantasy. 

New England has shut down every team they’ve played and have been historically good thus far. He’s not going to go off. 

5 hours ago, Rbrown said:

I'm terrified of Patriot defense so I really want to bench Beckham. I have Adams on my bench but I can't be certain he'll play Sunday night. I'm one game out of the 6th and final playoff spot.

I could pick up as FA, Auden Tate, Kenny Stills, AJ Brown. I think Tate is the safer play but Still has higher ceiling. 

OR... I could put Adams in lineup and hope he plays, if not, I could pick up a WR off one of the four teams playing Sunday and Monday nights? That would leave Lazard, Hardman, Robinson, D. Parker.

HELP!!? And, can I live with myself if I bench OBJ and he goes off? 

bench that premadonna