RB2 Bell 
WR1 M Thomas 
WR2 Hopkins 
TE Ertz 
Current Flex R Freeman 
Pats D 
K Gregg the Legg 
Bench : Crowder, E Sanders, AJ Green, Kareem Hunt 

My biggest concern is week 10. QB, WR2, D and TE on a bye. Should I make any moves or hold tight to what I have? I’m hoping AJ can come back strong to throw into Flex. 

Thoughts ?

Looks solid. Since you're 6-1 I wouldn't worry much about week 10. How'd you land that roster in a 12 team league? Already make trades?

56 minutes ago, pjn18 said:

Looks solid. Since you're 6-1 I wouldn't worry much about week 10. How'd you land that roster in a 12 team league? Already make trades?

Quite a few trades

Don't touch a thing unless the right trade offer presents itself. You've won the league.

Wow that doesn't even seem possible to have a roster like that in a 12 team league...are you playing with pre-schoolers? No way do I nor anyone else I play with take part in trades to allow one team become that strong.

1 hour ago, Tasandmnm said:

Wow that doesn't even seem possible to have a roster like that in a 12 team league...are you playing with pre-schoolers? No way do I nor anyone else I play with take part in trades to allow one team become that strong.

Haha my thoughts exactly 

2 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

Exactly. 

On 10/26/2019 at 7:45 PM, 8rattoon said:

Don't touch a thing unless the right trade offer presents itself. You've won the league.

With the news coming out of the Cardinal camp,  still hold tight?

I will be 6-2 after tonight!

With Edmonda being out for a but that hurts you some but just move Freeman up to RB and flex Sanders/Crowder based on matchup. All your big name guys should pull you through.

5 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

With Edmonda being out for a but that hurts you some but just move Freeman up to RB and flex Sanders/Crowder based on matchup. All your big name guys should pull you through.

Thanks for input