N.E. Patriots Defense up for trade.

Top scoring Defense.

Wanted:

RB

Draft Pick

Credits

Screenshot_20191027-164201.jpg

Edited by Gizmo

#5 scoring for the year, regardless of position. Only 4 QBs are scoring more fantasy points so far this year. This is absolutely amazing.

If any of you owners are a potential playoff team (as I probably am not) or just a team on the rise, and you have a thought process like that of NFL and MLB owners at mid season that an upgrade at one key position could help push your team into the championship game, this is that great opportunity to upgrade your fantasy team for that run. 

As Icarus states, they truly are having an amazing year and they could be that key position that could help your team.

Edited by Gizmo

On 10/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, Gizmo said:

If any of you owners are a potential playoff team (as I probably am not) or just a team on the rise, and you have a thought process like that of NFL and MLB owners at mid season that an upgrade at one key position could help push your team into the championship game, this is that great opportunity to upgrade your fantasy team for that run. 

As Icarus states, they truly are having an amazing year and they could be that key position that could help your team.

Not to take away from what they have accomplished, but the easiest schedule in the NFL has led to some inflated numbers in my opinion.