[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Flacco is Out 5-6 weeks, put on IR

Big John

8 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

is this a serious statement? :unsure:

Yep.  I haven't seen a single Broncos game this season and have no reason to follow them.  And after the thread was posted I went and looked at his numbers, which are awful.

7 minutes ago, Papajohn said:

And he is not just benched benched because of his post game comments?

Benched is when you suck at qb. Benched benched is when you suck at qb and you bad mouth your coaches. Benched benched benched is when a fantasy player (1slowdoc) doesn't even know you're a starting qb for an NFL team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

Benched is when you suck at qb. Benched benched is when you suck at qb and you bad mouth your coaches. Benched benched benched is when a fantasy player (1slowdoc) doesn't even know you're a starting qb for an NFL team.

The three strikes you're out rule.

3 hours ago, BillyBalata said:

Hey now, them's fighting words

• Sad 1

• Big John changed the title to Joe Flacco is Out 5-6 weeks
On 10/28/2019 at 12:47 PM, 1fastdoc said:

Joe Flacco is still in the NFL?  Lol, I honestly didn't know that.  Guess I never watch DEN games.

Looks like he's only had one decent game from a FF standpoint.  

Being forced to watch Denver games is one of the top reasons I invest in the ticket!

wonder if if comes back next season

Locke not ready and 3rd string QB for ROS?  No move before trade deadline to either get more picks or better players?

DEN not the same since Manning left.  They should have been preparing even when Manning was there knowing full that Manning had a couple years at best.

MODS: can you update thread title to Joe Flacco to IR?

Edited by XFlash

5 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Locke not ready and 3rd string QB for ROS?  No move before trade deadline to either get more picks or better players?

DEN not the same since Manning left.  They should have been preparing even when Manning was there knowing full that Manning had a couple years at best.

Since Elway is soo good at picking QBs I think they should go full Wildcat, no QB. 

14 minutes ago, XFlash said:

That link says he is expected to go on IR, but it had not done so already.  Other sites are saying the same thing.

Does this kill Sutton’s value?   I have never heard of the quarterbacks for Denver and have a feeling Sutton might be in my be on my bench for a while.  

On 10/29/2019 at 1:56 PM, LordOpie said:

Actually... Flacco is getting an official 2nd opinion because he's played through the neck injury since week 4 and locals believe he's being punished for his comments yesterday

holy crap.  The house is not in order there.  As a Jets fan, I can spot it a mile away. I've seen it every day since childhood.

• Thanks 1

• Big John changed the title to Joe Flacco is Out 5-6 weeks, put on IR