Sign in to follow this  
JohnRow

Cam newton

Recommended Posts

Do you already have a solid starting QB? Then no, he's not. Ride your starter and stream for the bye week. At this point in the season I'm stacking other position players for a playoff run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he not getting his starting job back?  I thought he was.  Nevertheless he's not really worth stashing to me.  Sure he could be good but more likely even if he plays he'll be average. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My QBs are Josh Allen and Murray. Both have tough playoff schedules. I’m stacked at the other positions. 
Rb- CMC, Carson, Walton, Singletary 

wr- Hopkins, Julio, JuJu, DJ Moore, DK, Alshon

TE- Kelce, Herndon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been wondering about Newton getting his job back as well.  Rivera is old school so I'm kind of assuming Newton will get the starting gig again, especially if Allen puts up another dud or two.  If last week was a blip and he rips off another 3 wins before Cam is healthy, then I don't know what Riverboat will do.  Newton is in my IR spot so he's not really costing me anything (unless someone else gets hurt), but if I had 2 viable QBs on my team, I don't think i'd go after Newton.  And I'd probably rather take a flyer on a WR or RB that could get hot later in the season over Newton.  Better to let it be someone else's problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hezagenius said:

I've been wondering about Newton getting his job back as well.  Rivera is old school so I'm kind of assuming Newton will get the starting gig again, especially if Allen puts up another dud or two.  If last week was a blip and he rips off another 3 wins before Cam is healthy, then I don't know what Riverboat will do.  Newton is in my IR spot so he's not really costing me anything (unless someone else gets hurt), but if I had 2 viable QBs on my team, I don't think i'd go after Newton.  And I'd probably rather take a flyer on a WR or RB that could get hot later in the season over Newton.  Better to let it be someone else's problem.

 

If he's healthy, he's getting his job back. Greg Olsen needs him bad. Reallyyyyyy bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 'canes2004 said:

 

If he's healthy, he's getting his job back. Greg Olsen needs him bad. Reallyyyyyy bad.

CMC is the new Greg Olsen. The aging TE is only worth having if CMC gets hurt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carolina just placed him on IR.

 

Per NFLN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Cam to the Bears?  ;)

 

Came here to post the same thing.  I don't know what I think or feel about that.  

 

I can't stand Trubisky but not sure if Newton would be an upgrade or not.  He'll be 31 when the 2020 season kicks off.  Doesn't seem like the kind of QB that can last into his mid-30's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, darin3 said:

 

Came here to post the same thing.  I don't know what I think or feel about that.  

 

I can't stand Trubisky but not sure if Newton would be an upgrade or not.  He'll be 31 when the 2020 season kicks off.  Doesn't seem like the kind of QB that can last into his mid-30's.

I think he has a couple good years left. The Bears window is not open longer than that anyway.  I would hate to start with a rookie next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.