Sign in to follow this  
1fastdoc

Chris Conley

For those who've actually watched him play, do you think he's about to break out and shine or were his few impressive games just anomalies?  It looks like he spends very little time in the slot position and in a PPR league I try to favor slot receivers.  But he's also played more snaps than any other WR on the team in the last few weeks.

He's headed to London to face Houston, who is giving up the most points to WR this season.  Does the guy have the skills of OBJ, AB, Hill in that he can separate and/or win a contested ball?

I think it all depends on Westbrook. If he's healthy, then Conley goes back to his boom or bust role. If Westbrook sits, then I see him as a decent WR3/Flex this week in London. I snagged him this week and plan on getting up early to make sure Westbrook sits or starts before I plug him in. Remember, it's a 9:30 a.m. EST start.

Conley plays and gets targets even with Westbrook on the field. The Jaguars only throw to 4 guys and distribute the targets evenly between them. Chark, Westbrook, Fournette, Conley

So they volume is there. Chark has the talent to make the volume count. But this is Conley's 5th year and he hasn't broken out yet, which makes me believe he is an average talent.

That said I plan to play him this week as long as Westbrook is out with the Texans bad defense. Even if Westbrook plays Conley would still be a decent start.

Edited by squirrelmastr21

Well, so much for Conley