Sign in to follow this  
xKMAN83x

RB Depth *Urgent*

My RBs are as follows, im looking at adding both kareem hunt and ronald jones for some depth and also week 12 drake/gordon are on byes. I would need to drop someone from the list below or give up one of my wrs (aj green,ridley,hilton) as davante adams and amari cooper I dont plan on moving.

**Note this is a 10man PPR league and im currently 5-4

Drake

Gordon

Hyde

Mixon

Edited by xKMAN83x

4 minutes ago, JooDaBop said:

I would take RoJo over Hyde for rest of season.

I dropped AJ Green for RoJo, would you drop Mixon for Kareem Hunt while hes still available?

Nah, probably not.  Mixon actually had some decent matchups down the stretch and is lead guy.  

I'd look at who the David Johnson owner has on his roster. He might take a trade for Drake and Mixon for a decent RB of his. It would be perfect if he has Ekeler and would trade Gordon's handcuff to you. 

It’s close, I probably would’ve held Green since you’ve got decent depth at RB and Hilton is hurt.

2 minutes ago, Rbrown said:

I'd look at who the David Johnson owner has on his roster. He might take a trade for Drake and Mixon for a decent RB of his. It would be perfect if he has Ekeler and would trade Gordon's handcuff to you. 

So theres no trades in this league and funny thing is the guy im playing this week owns both david johnson and ekeler and is starting ekeler with dj in flex

2 minutes ago, JooDaBop said:

It’s close, I probably would’ve held Green since you’ve got decent depth at RB and Hilton is hurt.

I still have cooper, adams and ridley.. week 12 gordon and drake both have byes