Bench:

Carson Wentz

Kyle Allen

Royce Freeman

Joe Mixon

Courtland Sutton

Terry Mclaurin

Chris Herndon

With no more bye weeks aside from Rogers and Jones next week, I feel more comfortable about dropping one or two of my extra guys and preparing for the playoffs. Keeping Allen for one more week so I don't have to play Wentz vs NE and then I'm dropping him. Could use a second roster spot though so I'm thinking about dropping one of my position players. 

Who would you drop and why?

22 minutes ago, Jace234 said:

QB- Aaron Rogers

RB- Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones

WR- Mike Evans, Kenny Golladay

TE- Austin Hooper

Flex- Marvin Jones

D/ST- Bills

K- Justin Tucker 

Bench:

Carson Wentz

Kyle Allen

Royce Freeman

Joe Mixon

Courtland Sutton

Terry Mclaurin

Chris Herndon

With no more bye weeks aside from Rogers and Jones next week, I feel more comfortable about dropping one or two of my extra guys and preparing for the playoffs. Keeping Allen for one more week so I don't have to play Wentz vs NE and then I'm dropping him. Could use a second roster spot though so I'm thinking about dropping one of my position players. 

Who would you drop and why?

Who are you trying to pick up?

I'd drop Allen, you don't really  need him. As I pick up, I'd try to get Jamaal Williams (if he's available) as Jones handcuff. If he isn't, I'd try to find an RB that has some playing time/target potential. Guice just came off IR, maybe him. Or RoJo. Frank Gore is available in lots of leagues since Singletary is back, but one setback and Gore is a solid emergency plan for you. 

1 minute ago, Stonedkilla said:

Who are you trying to pick up?

Looking to stash a D/ST for the playoffs (Bills don't have a great Week 14-16 schedule) and possibly an extra kicker or QB.

I just don't know if I really need this many position players with no more bye weeks coming up.

3 minutes ago, Rbrown said:

I'd drop Allen, you don't really  need him. As I pick up, I'd try to get Jamaal Williams (if he's available) as Jones handcuff. If he isn't, I'd try to find an RB that has some playing time/target potential. Guice just came off IR, maybe him. Or RoJo. Frank Gore is available in lots of leagues since Singletary is back, but one setback and Gore is a solid emergency plan for you. 

Keeping Allen only for Rodgers Week 11 bye. (Allen vs ATL > Wentz vs NE) After that I'm definitely dropping him. Good ideas though. Anyone else you'd consider dropping? 

9 minutes ago, Jace234 said:

Looking to stash a D/ST for the playoffs (Bills don't have a great Week 14-16 schedule) and possibly an extra kicker or QB.

I just don't know if I really need this many position players with no more bye weeks coming up.

I would drop herndon for a defense for the playoffs your set with hooper or maybe try and trade one of your back up wrs and back up rb for a good defense? I also have the bills defense and have been holding the eagles defense for the playoffs