[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hunt?

xKMAN83x

39 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I meant insurance in case Chubb gets hurt. That's about his only value 

Yep. But with Hunts proven skill level and the fact that it's been stated he will be involved in their gameplan weekly he could still provide flex value in deeper leagues every week on top of being an extremely high value handcuff. I'd drop Mixon for him and never look back. Drake might be a little tougher to drop until I saw how the AZ backfield is going to work out but it is hard to imagine Drake having a huge role when both DJ and Edmonds are healthy but this is the NFL...you never %&:>@ know.

Just now, xKMAN83x said:

You would give up Drake for him? Hyde has a tough schedule down the stretch

Hyde has a tough schedule but he has a stranglehold on touches in a very good offense which makes him valuable. Drake is attached to a much lesser offense and at least by my estimation is at the bottom of what could end up becoming an ugly 3 person timeshare....yuck.

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

Yep. But with Hunts proven skill level and the fact that it's been stated he will be involved in their gameplan weekly he could still provide flex value in deeper leagues every week on top of being an extremely high value handcuff. I'd drop Mixon for him and never look back. Drake might be a little tougher to drop until I saw how the AZ backfield is going to work out but it is hard to imagine Drake having a huge role when both DJ and Edmonds are healthy but this is the NFL...you never %&:>@ know.

I just know Mixon is there for sure starter and hes got miami down the stretch. I have gordon also and him and drake both have byes week 12. Duke could get the volume in houston too and Hyde has a tough back half of season. Like im sitting mixon and drake for rojo and ridley this week

1 minute ago, xKMAN83x said:

I just know Mixon is there for sure starter and hes got miami down the stretch. I have gordon also and him and drake both have byes week 12. Duke could get the volume in houston too and Hyde has a tough back half of season. Like im sitting mixon and drake for rojo and ridley this week

Sitting Mixon and Drake is what you'll end up doing almost every (if not more likely every) week the rest of the season. At least if you have Hunt you own an extremely high value handcuff. I dont know that I'd trust Mixon behind that horrendous Oline against any team...Miami included.

And it is pretty obvious at this point Duke is not getting volume, Hyde is apparently their guy and Duke is their passing/3rd down guy. Hyde is the early down and goal line back which over the course of the season is the most valuable position to be in.

9 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

exactly drop mixon for Hunt...don't drop drake as he will be involved like edmunds was but better and if DJs hundred different parts that are injured get hurt again boom you have a RB1. Right now hes a RB2/ Flex if Johnson plays. you can thank me later. 

4 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

Gordon

RoJo

Drake

Mixon

Hyde

Hunt

Can only carry 5

That would be my backfield.. Rojo has been officially been deemed the starter from here on out

Hate to say it but Mixon is the obvious drop here even though it really, really sucks to drop a starting RB. But in this instance that RB has been able to do diddly behind an attrocious Oline despite getting nearly all the touches...time to move on.

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

Hate to say it but Mixon is the obvious drop here even though it really, really sucks to drop a starting RB. But in this instance that RB has been able to do diddly behind an attrocious Oline despite getting nearly all the touches...time to move on.

Would that give me a pretty solid rb core, I know someone will grab mixon instantly

Gordon

Hyde

Hunt

Rojo

Drake

6 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Sitting Mixon and Drake is what you'll end up doing almost every (if not more likely every) week the rest of the season. At least if you have Hunt you own an extremely high value handcuff. I dont know that I'd trust Mixon behind that horrendous Oline against any team...Miami included.

What if Johnson gets hurt or aggrivates his injuries yes plural. Oh yea cause Drake isn't a extremely high handcuff with a starter thats as fragile as a flower with all his injuries. Cardinals is a run offense with tons of throws to RBs. And you saw what he did to 9ers. Hes number 1 against 9ers higher than CMC. Handcuff that!

1 minute ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

What if Johnson gets hurt or aggrivates his injuries yes plural. Oh yea cause Drake isn't a extremely high handcuff with a starter thats as fragile as a flower with all his injuries. Cardinals is a run offense with tons of throws to RBs. And you saw what he did to 9ers. Hes number 1 against 9ers higher than CMC. Handcuff that!

You wouldnt start Hunt though this week would you? I have RoJo as RB2 and Ridley in my flex over mixon/drake

2 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

you need to watch the first game or two to see how they use him. Only start Hunt if your screwed with byes and injuries. If you have other options like Jones which is gonna see a heavy load and I like Ridley too now that Sanu is gone he will see more targets.

so ridley and rojo is the right play over drake and mixon this week? and I should drop mixon and pickup hunt

• Like 1