[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hunt?

xKMAN83x

12 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

so ridley and rojo is the right play over drake and mixon this week? and I should drop mixon and pickup hunt

I honestly think Hunt will outscore Mixon in PPR Format. So yea i will roll the dice dropping Mixon for Hunt as Mixon is a RB3 Flex play at best. Bengals Oline is horrendous.

3 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

I honestly think Hunt will outscore Mixon in PPR Format. So yea i will roll the dice dropping Mixon for Hunt as Mixon is a RB3 Flex play at best. Bengals Oline is horrendous.

I dont disagree im just wondering if hes worth stashing because he has a really good playoff schedule

39 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

That wouldn't shock me. Mixon has been a disaster so far. I'm not sure i'd drop him though, especially in deeper leagues. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:27 AM, League_Champion said:

That wouldn't shock me. Mixon has been a disaster so far. I'm not sure i'd drop him though, especially in deeper leagues. 

i would if i had him in any of my leagues....theres no upside keeping him. at least place someone on your roster that if first in line gets hurt you have a RB1 or high RB2. I would drop him if i had him in my 16 team league and thats as deep as it gets lol

27 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Oh i cant wait to see...but in reality next week will tell us more than this week. Hunt is playing for his life....

For this week I want to see how many chances he gets.  I dont expect production......that will be more interesting in the next 2 or 3 weeks

4 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

So I ended up dropping Drake and picking up Damien Williams, now after seeing what happened this week with Mixon, Hunt and Williams im torn on what direction to go now and if/who I should drop to target Hunt.

Hyde

Gordon

Mixon

D.Williams

RoJo

Well we saw Hunt is a very big part of their gameplan and is an injury away from being a top 5 RB so after Mixon's performance this week there might be some hope for him but I really wouldn't want to be counting on him in my starting lineup. Still I think you need to aggressively pursue Hunt while he is available...either Mixon or Hyde needs to be dropped for him. I am still of the opinion Hyde holds more value weekly than Mixon; better offense which means more scoring opportunities. But either one you choose is well worth it to pick up Hunt.

4 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Well we saw Hunt is a very big part of their gameplan and is an injury away from being a top 5 RB so after Mixon's performance this week there might be some hope for him but I really wouldn't want to be counting on him in my starting lineup. Still I think you need to aggressively pursue Hunt while he is available...either Mixon or Hyde needs to be dropped for him. I am still of the opinion Hyde holds more value weekly than Mixon; better offense which means more scoring opportunities. But either one you choose is well worth it to pick up Hunt.

Good points, I think I may have lost my chances now because someone will probably get him on waiver claims and im like #8 I was shocked Damien Williams was available and felt he was a slightly better option for Drake even now after seeing how pathetic DJ was yesterday im wondering if I shot myself in the foot even dropping Drake lol

1 minute ago, xKMAN83x said:

Good points, I think I may have lost my chances now because someone will probably get him on waiver claims and im like #8 I was shocked Damien Williams was available and felt he was a slightly better option for Drake even now after seeing how pathetic DJ was yesterday im wondering if I shot myself in the foot even dropping Drake lol

Gotta make moves quick man, that's why we all told you to grab Hunt! You may have shot yourself in the foot over Drake but when Edmonds returns I believe he slots in ahead of Drake so it may not have been *that* horrible. I dropped Damien a couple weeks ba k but after his usage last week I picked him up ahead of this weeks games...he still got great usage but his costly fumble has me worried that McCoy comes back to eat into his workload. Sadly with Barkley on bye I will be forced to play Damien next week so I really hope he continues to dominate snaps.

6 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Gotta make moves quick man, that's why we all told you to grab Hunt! You may have shot yourself in the foot over Drake but when Edmonds returns I believe he slots in ahead of Drake so it may not have been *that* horrible. I dropped Damien a couple weeks ba k but after his usage last week I picked him up ahead of this weeks games...he still got great usage but his costly fumble has me worried that McCoy comes back to eat into his workload. Sadly with Barkley on bye I will be forced to play Damien next week so I really hope he continues to dominate snaps.

I felt the same way about RoJo's fumble next possession barber played and rojo should have had a 2nd touchdown but was on the sidelines. I still think RoJo is a solid pickup

17 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

I felt the same way about RoJo's fumble next possession barber played and rojo should have had a 2nd touchdown but was on the sidelines. I still think RoJo is a solid pickup

He is definitely the most talented RB they have, but as we have seen over and over and over again they dont care to let his talent go to waste while feeding his less talented counterpart. I still have him on my bench but if I had to play him I would be more than a little scared.

8 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

He is definitely the most talented RB they have, but as we have seen over and over and over again they dont care to let his talent go to waste while feeding his less talented counterpart. I still have him on my bench but if I had to play him I would be more than a little scared.

If I can what do you think about dropping Hyde for Hunt? I just dont think I can let Mixon go after seeing the workload they are giving him and rojo is a definate rb2/flex starter

Edited by xKMAN83x

I'd take Hunt over Hyde any day of the week after seeing his usage this week. They had success using him in the manner they did so I just cant see them moving away from that, if anything they should use him more as he is obviously an elite talent...just based on talent level I truly believe he is top 5.

1 hour ago, Tasandmnm said:

I'd take Hunt over Hyde any day of the week after seeing his usage this week. They had success using him in the manner they did so I just cant see them moving away from that, if anything they should use him more as he is obviously an elite talent...just based on talent level I truly believe he is top 5.

Right, my only options would be mixon/hyde/damien williams but I mean I just dropped Drake to Williams would be pointless to turn around and drop him again and I know intially you liked stashing Hyde purely for the fact hes attached to a powerful offense which makes him valuable. Ridley has been annoyingly unproductive also since Sanu left I expected him to be more valuable as a roster spot.

Edited by xKMAN83x