[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Bears or Steelers DST?

tsites

35 minutes ago, tsites said:

OK, that's the last time I listen to you guys!   Bears 6 pts Steelers 25!    I got fooled last week as well.  It's safe to say the Bears are no longer an elite defense.

What you get for nothing is usually good for nothing.  

Seriously though I've pretty much stopped asking for folks opinions on stuff like this.  I have figured out I can screw up my starting lineup without any help.  

As league champ stated it will drive you nuts it you let it

1 minute ago, Judge Smales said:

What you get for nothing is usually good for nothing.  

Seriously though I've pretty much stopped asking for folks opinions on stuff like this.  I have figured out I can screw up my starting lineup without any help.  

As league champ stated it will drive you nuts it you let it

Exactly. At the end of the day you have to make your own decisions. We just make suggestions based on what we believe. Until you pay me for advice don't gripe. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tsites said:

Need turnovers or fumble recoverys

To begin with, this post is hilarious...you're making it too easy...

The decision is ultimately up to you. I had Andrews in my flex spot all week and took him out today to play Breida instead. Even though everybody I polled on this site said to bench Andrews for Breida, it's not their fault. I am the one who clicked "bench" on Yahoo. That is on me.

1 hour ago, tsites said:

OK, that's the last time I listen to you guys!   Bears 6 pts Steelers 25!    I got fooled last week as well.  It's safe to say the Bears are no longer an elite defense.

9 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

To begin with, this post is hilarious...you're making it too easy...

The decision is ultimately up to you. I had Andrews in my flex spot all week and took him out today to play Breida instead. Even though everybody I polled on this site said to bench Andrews for Breida, it's not their fault. I am the one who clicked "bench" on Yahoo. That is on me.

Glad to see one of you take responsibility for your actions while the other guy joins the long list of whiners on this board.  

We have all been given bad advice but ultimately it's our fault if we use that advice.  

39 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Glad to see one of you take responsibility for your actions while the other guy joins the long list of whiners on this board.  

We have all been given bad advice but ultimately it's our fault if we use that advice.  

Exactly. 

And we have all probably given bad advice as well. I know I have. Sometimes the answer seems so obvious, but the coaches know this as well, and plan accordingly...

I have played FFball for 16 years now and I swear it has become increasingly unpredictable because of the advancements in offensive scheming.

I was presenting this in a humorous way but that obviously didn't come through.  But it wasn't just The Huddle forum that recommended the Bears; it was several sites on Instagram, and the Fantasy Pros that I also polled.  And it wasn't by a small percentage. They all recommended the Bears D convincingly!  I concurred that they would have come out aggressively on home turf against their division rivals; but for whatever reason they are not even a top 20 defense anymore. Thanks to all who responded. 

9 hours ago, tsites said:

I was presenting this in a humorous way but that obviously didn't come through.  But it wasn't just The Huddle forum that recommended the Bears; it was several sites on Instagram, and the Fantasy Pros that I also polled.  And it wasn't by a small percentage. They all recommended the Bears D convincingly!  I concurred that they would have come out aggressively on home turf against their division rivals; but for whatever reason they are not even a top 20 defense anymore. Thanks to all who responded. 

Kind of figured you weren't being too serious.  If I had both I probably would have played Chi as well.  Everything pointed to them being the better play.  

But this is why we "enjoy" the game due to it being random ( I guess that's why we play)

Going forward I would plan to play PIT the rest of the way, I sometimes like to play matchups with DEF in the playoffs but freed up a roster spot by dropping a second D this year and just carrying PIT, they really look good the last few weeks

20 hours ago, tsites said:

LMAO.  The Bears have a bunch of injuries on D now.  Still a good D but not every week starter. I expected more though.

I am lucky that I grabbed Pitt in one league that somebody dropped.  ;)

15 hours ago, tsites said:

You presented it just fine. Some people are just touchy about things I guess. I've learned who's advice to take here. In fact, sometimes I do the exact opposite of certain forum members' advice. 

54 minutes ago, jlandry462 said:

Look at their remaining schedule.... They have the softest, most turnover prone teams coming their way, and they are a star studded D. Couple this with the fact that their toughest matchup comes week 14 (Cardinals), when top 2 teams will have their bye, and you could be hitting the jackpot if you've got them. I have the Steelers and would never trade them away for the Pats D, and I'm a Pats fan. If you can, make that trade happen 

I have both, I picked Pitt up off the waiver this week for the Pats Bye week, I’m thinking I might Be able to sell the pats D and keep pitt! 

Edited by Bigboyd114