[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings vs Cowboys (SNF)

League_Champion

Sporting News:

Cowboys vs. Vikings odds for 'Sunday Night Football'

The Cowboys have been a basic home-field advantage favorite since they beat the Giants in Week 9. The Vikings lost late on the road to the Chiefs. The point total is a little less than what the Cowboys (28 points) and Vikings (26 points) have scored combined on average per game (54 points).

57 minutes ago, irish said:

And here come the Boys!

Dallas sucks, goodnight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This should have been Dak's signature game win that gets him paid. Instead he walks them down the field 85 yards, then somehow they get the bright idea to run two quick runs with Zeke who goes nowhere both times. I just don't get it. Dak has been on fire all game long and you take the ball out of his hands when it counts. Make NO sense at all to me. Zeke hadn't done a single thing all game long yet you give it to him twice for nothing. No screen passes, NO read options at all. I just don't understand the play calling late when your QB has roasted the vikings D all night long. Makes no sense. What happened to our defense. Same guys as last year yet the Vikings run all over us. Horrible tackling all night long. BAD Loss. BAD Bad loss. NO WAY I take the ball out of Daks hands there late.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

This should have been Dak's signature game win that gets him paid. Instead he walks them down the field 85 yards, then somehow they get the bright idea to run two quick runs with Zeke who goes nowhere both times. I just don't get it. Dak has been on fire all game long and you take the ball out of his hands when it counts. Make NO sense at all to me. Zeke hadn't done a single thing all game long yet you give it to him twice for nothing. No screen passes, NO read options at all. I just don't understand the play calling late when your QB has roasted the vikings D all night long. Makes no sense. What happened to our defense. Same guys as last year yet the Vikings run all over us. Horrible tackling all night long. BAD Lose. BAD Bad lose. NO WAY I take the ball out of Daks hands there late.

Agree, I thought Dak was great last night. His best game that I've seen. He got everyone involved. I don't know why that haven't just signed him yet. 

10 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

This should have been Dak's signature game win that gets him paid. Instead he walks them down the field 85 yards, then somehow they get the bright idea to run two quick runs with Zeke who goes nowhere both times. I just don't get it. Dak has been on fire all game long and you take the ball out of his hands when it counts. Make NO sense at all to me. Zeke hadn't done a single thing all game long yet you give it to him twice for nothing. No screen passes, NO read options at all. I just don't understand the play calling late when your QB has roasted the vikings D all night long. Makes no sense. What happened to our defense. Same guys as last year yet the Vikings run all over us. Horrible tackling all night long. BAD Loss. BAD Bad loss. NO WAY I take the ball out of Daks hands there late.

This!  Unreal play calling at the end of the game.  No idea what they were thinking. 

They had 58 minutes to figure out what was working, guess they weren't paying attention to the game.

14 hours ago, Judge Smales said:

This!  Unreal play calling at the end of the game.  No idea what they were thinking. 

They had 58 minutes to figure out what was working, guess they weren't paying attention to the game.

Yep, sometimes I wonder if he coaches see the same game we all do. Because anyone could see that Zeke wasn't getting manure. Starving in fact. Not a single morsel for him. So why, oh why would you go to him 3 times with the game on the line while Dak going to ANYONE else drive from the 6 yard line all the way inside the 20 with out him? Go figure. Makes NO sense to me at all.

It looks like Garrett or Moore or whomever calls the plays got too cute.  I understand you only need 2 yds but then that became 4 yards and then he did it again.  Our DB's couldn't stop the Cowboys WR's.  Don't get too cute and just stick with what's working.  And when he did finally throw it on 4th down it was to Zeke and it was our best LB who's been playing lights out this year. Not a good selection when the WR's had been killing us all day long

Edited by purplemonster

19 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Yep, sometimes I wonder if he coaches see the same game we all do. Because anyone could see that Zeke wasn't getting manure. Starving in fact. Not a single morsel for him. So why, oh why would you go to him 3 times with the game on the line while Dak going to ANYONE else drive from the 6 yard line all the way inside the 20 with out him? Go figure. Makes NO sense to me at all.

Garrett can't think on his feet, never could. That's always been the knock on him. 

The coaching issues started even before that series where we gave zeke the ball. Dallas starts every game flat and spots the opponent at least a TD or 2 . They are never fired up and ready to go.  I blame the players as well as the coach as these are grown men . Its time to let Garret go and I don't like the murmurs of him being replaced by Moore . I want the Cowboys to hire Kris Richard. Let us for once take a shot on the intense guy that everyone on the team likes , especially since he is within our organization

Im still not thrilled with Dak , but I admit he is better than I have given him credit for . I still feel we need to stretch the field more . The O line is good , but slightly overrated

edit to add:  Cook is a beast. I love the way that guy runs . The Vikings have a great team , and they did it without Theilan

Edited by whomper

3 hours ago, whomper said:

The coaching issues started even before that series where we gave zeke the ball. Dallas starts every game flat and spots the opponent at least a TD or 2 . They are never fired up and ready to go.  I blame the players as well as the coach as these are grown men . Its time to let Garret go and I don't like the murmurs of him being replaced by Moore . I want the Cowboys to hire Kris Richard. Let us for once take a shot on the intense guy that everyone on the team likes , especially since he is within our organization

Im still not thrilled with Dak , but I admit he is better than I have given him credit for . I still feel we need to stretch the field more . The O line is good , but slightly overrated

edit to add:  Cook is a beast. I love the way that guy runs . The Vikings have a great team , and they did it without Theilan

I can follow this, but I think Jerry wants some he can control and influence heavily.

No Jimmy J or Parcels type personalities.  Switzer rode coattails until he got canned.

If Jerry wants another ring before he Grimm Reaper comes knocking, he will need to hire outside and let the coach actually coach.