mrflip09

Wilson 28 points?

I see him getting 26 i predicted on another topic. This will be a close one but yes he’s ganna be slinging it tonight. You have a great chance. 75/25

Just now, League_Champion said:

Against SF? No shot 

I gurantee a 25 out of him. This is ganna be sf first loss . 31-23 😏😏

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

Against SF? No shot 

Why they gave up 25 points to Murray and that's the first real offense they played all year

Just now, mrflip09 said:

Why they gave up 25 points to Murray and that's the first real offense they played all year

I'm thinking closer to 20 points. They are way better than how they played against AZ 

3 minutes ago, mrflip09 said:

I see a 14 & 15 up there. What happened on those days? 

Screenshot_20191111-162923.png

Unmm game stript....i know he didn't need to do anything vs atl.... other games i don't remember.....

Just now, mrflip09 said:

Unmm game stript....i know he didn't need to do anything vs atl.... other games i don't remember.....

Just saying, thinking 28 is a slam dunk is crazy. Can he do it, certainly. Will he? We'll see

• Like 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

Just saying, thinking 28 is a slam dunk is crazy. Can he do it, certainly. Will he? We'll see

Who said it was a slam dunk? That's why i asked bc its gonna take a good game

Just now, Comm1 said:

25 over under 1. Watch 

I think he has a good game, 28 would be a great game against that defense. If 28 was the line I'd bet the under. 

He can certainly do it..... just gotta hope the 49ers score a bunch of points also...... all about game stript.....fantasy is all luck 

Just now, mrflip09 said:

But with my luck i am sure he will get 28.2 then they kneel 3 times and i get 27.9 and lose....smh

He can do it. I was a little over the top by saying he has no shot. I just think 28 is asking a lot. I could be wrong. 

Just through it to Hollister a couple times.  I need 26 between them. And yes my TE situation is scary in That league. 

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He can do it. I was a little over the top by saying he has no shot. I just think 28 is asking a lot. I could be wrong. 

Well yeah that's why i asked bc that's asking alot 28 points..... but he averages 30...

12 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Just through it to Hollister a couple times.  I need 26 between them. And yes my TE situation is scary in That league. 

I have (the really bad word)ing gesicki....smh.... and i started monty in my flex instead of lockett.... so i could have wilson and Lockett tonight but i really loved monty matchup and coming off 2 20 point games.... but dumb ass nagy

1 minute ago, mrflip09 said:

I have (the really bad word)ing gesicki....smh.... and i started monty in my flex instead of lockett.... so i could have wilson and Lockett tonight but i really loved monty matchup and coming off 2 20 point games.... but dumb ass nagy

I don't like Nagy much..... From a lifetime Bears fan.  FYI

2 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I don't like Nagy much..... From a lifetime Bears fan.  FYI

Go kick him in the nuts for me...

51 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Just looked i need 27.1 lol

That colts defense td that got called back killed me and that lucky Galloday bomb hurt.... he only like 4 points at that point.....smh.... that's a 18 point swing just like that