Sign in to follow this  
FastSteve

DJ or DeDe, JAC

Every 5 catches 3 points, typical  10 yards for a point. Bonus point for 50+ yard TD & 100+ yards receiving 

Both DJ CHARK & DeDe from JAC are available & I need a WR. Of note it is a 2 QB league & I have Foles. So any TD pass would be a double dip if I have the correct WR. 

PS I mean DJ Chark from JAC. Both WR from JAC added the Chark last name after initial post 

Edited by FastSteve

22 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Moore

The DJ I'm talking about is Chark. Between him & DeDe who do you pick?

32 minutes ago, FastSteve said:

The DJ I'm talking about is Chark. Between him & DeDe who do you pick?

Chark

Here’s the thing. The deck could get reshuffled now that Foles is QB. Over the summer I did a lot of mock drafts and DeDe was going as early as round 6 much like Robby Anderson, Mike Williams, Tyler Boyd, Jarvis Landry, DJ Moore, and Cooper Kupp. Any one of these could take off from last year. DeDe had a lot of hype over the summer. However, Chark might continue to be the preferred WR. No one knows. Also, Conley has been favored more than Dede in practice with Foles for what it’s worth. Right now , you hold Chark. I’m picking up DeDe on a hunch that these drafts which are based on thousands and thousands of trials could come to fruition. I hope this helps answer your question regarding DJ Chark. 

Edited by Rekroot

2 hours ago, Rekroot said:

Here’s the thing. The deck could get reshuffled now that Foles is QB. Over the summer I did a lot of mock drafts and DeDe was going as early as round 6 much like Robby Anderson, Mike Williams, Tyler Boyd, Jarvis Landry, DJ Moore, and Cooper Kupp. Any one of these could take off from last year. DeDe had a lot of hype over the summer. However, Chark might continue to be the preferred WR. No one knows. Also, Conley has been favored more than Dede in practice with Foles for what it’s worth. Right now , you hold Chark. I’m picking up DeDe on a hunch that these drafts which are based on thousands and thousands of trials could come to fruition. I hope this helps answer your question regarding DJ Chark. 

It absolutely could but I think Chark has proven he is the most talented WR in that group.  And Foles would be a fool not to.get him the ball

16 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

It absolutely could but I think Chark has proven he is the most talented WR in that group.  And Foles would be a fool not to.get him the ball

As a DeDe owner, I hope you are wrong on this one. Lol! I agree Chark has proven himself. I don’t know if you remember when Foles used to backup Vick. When Vick played, Desean Jackson was his preferred receiver. However, when Foles played Maclin was. Thanks for your comments. Always appreciated. 

Went with Chark. Now hopefully Foles connects with both Chark & Westbrook. Seeing as between all the leagues I play in, I have BOTH.