[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JuJu or McLaurin for Hunt?

FantasyBot

7 minutes ago, Shaft said:

McLaurin, if you can. Juju might be paying too much.

I was thinking McLaurin although Haskins was his QB at Ohio State. Both have good schedules but just thinking JuJu might have bigger "potential" upside. And thinking Kareem Hunt will get more of a role in the coming weeks

Person didn't want either, although they said they did, so put together a trade for Keenan Allen and sent Terry McLaurin and DeDe and now have room to get Brian Hill on waivers for another RB. WR corp is now Keenan Allen, Tyler Lockett, Michael Gallup, John Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Tyrell Williams - feel good about it' could probably even make another trade Have Josh Jacobs, Marlon Mack, David Johnson and Latavius Murray at RB so need to definitely another RB.  

18 minutes ago, E man said:

This.... But don't try and lose the deal with JuJu he's been garbage all year with this garbage quarterback situation

He actually will do the deal for JuJu. With just trading away McLaurin and DeDe for Keenan Allen, it leaves my WR corp as: Keenan Allen, Tyler Lockett, Michael Gallup, John Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Tyrell Williams. Guess I can afford to give up JuJu for Hunt

4 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

He actually will do the deal for JuJu. With just trading away McLaurin and DeDe for Keenan Allen, it leaves my WR corp as: Keenan Allen, Tyler Lockett, Michael Gallup, John Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Tyrell Williams. Guess I can afford to give up JuJu for Hunt

You definitely can afford it, and awesome move to get K Allen, I think he will have a strong finish as he usually does.