Sign in to follow this  
cade_hall

RB Situation Worse Than Nagy's Playcalling

I've got Dalvin Cook, Devonta Freeman injured, David Montgomery, Jaylen Samuels, and Adrian Peterson. Someone got to Brian Hill on waivers before I could and that leaves me in a hole for my flex spot if Thielen does not play this weekend. Who would you start, Samuels, AP, Zach Pascal, or screw it even Jack Doyle? Waivers are about as open with nothing as throwing a hot dog down a hallway so I have no luck there. Any ideas?

Edited by cade_hall

I wouldn't play Samuels unless Connor does not return but last I checked he will likely be back. AP isn't a horrible play and he has been thriving since coaching change and I think Pascal bounces back this week...plus this may be the last week to even consider playing him with Hiltons return imminent.

27 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

I wouldn't play Samuels unless Connor does not return but last I checked he will likely be back. AP isn't a horrible play and he has been thriving since coaching change and I think Pascal bounces back this week...plus this may be the last week to even consider playing him with Hiltons return imminent.

What do you think about Guice? Also I could propose a trade for Mark Ingram. 

Wait until the injury report comes out.  Steelers play tomorrow night, so you should have your answer either later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Pascal could have a good week. Be safe to put AP in there 

probably Pascal or AP from the names mentioned but curious what else is on the waiver wire...deebo samuel is an interesting one if sanders/kittle are out and he's available 

I'm going to have everyone calling me crazy saying the TE but Doyle has had the hot hand lately.