[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colin trying out for NFL teams?

Comm1

8 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I assume that everyone annoyed with Kaep are also very upset with Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill, AP, and all the other actual horrible people?

I don't think Kaepernick is a "horrible" person. I disagree with what he did and I personally don't care for him. Those other guys did some pretty terrible things if true. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Bottom line now is what has Kaep done positive in the last 3 years?  Nothing I have heard of, fill me in.  If he's not using all his money and resources to make the world a better place then he is just a joke.

He's donated over 1 million dollars to 41 separate charities.

https://theundefeated.com/features/colin-kaepernick-is-making-good-on-his-pledge-to-donate-1-million/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

He's donated over 1 million dollars to 41 separate charities.

https://theundefeated.com/features/colin-kaepernick-is-making-good-on-his-pledge-to-donate-1-million/

I'm shocked that the sources who convinced Snowbound that Megan Rapinoe stepped on a US flag neglected to tell him about Kaepernick's philanthropy.

Edited by Bobby Brown

20 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

wtf does that mean?

From PFT:

"It was about extinguishing the second lawsuit that Kaepernick could file for ongoing collusion plus retaliation against him for his first grievance that was settled for a payment reportedly between $1 million and $10 million."

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i figured that. What i'm saying is that waiver was tantamount to extortion -and- a kind of admission of guilt on behalf of the NFL. I'm no lawyer, but even my weak brain realizes what they did was dig the hole deeper. so dumb

If that tweet is true, I agree. I would expect a multibillionaire organization to be smarter than that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i figured that. What i'm saying is that waiver was tantamount to extortion -and- a kind of admission of guilt on behalf of the NFL. I'm no lawyer, but even my weak brain realizes what they did was dig the hole deeper. so dumb

Agreed.  If that was something the NFL was planning as part of this workout, that was completely asinine on their part.  Not to mention the timing of the whole thing and the media restrictions they imposed.  They aren't helping themselves and could be giving Kaep and his legal team more ammo.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Plus he was worth 22 million in 2016.  He donated less than 5%.  Nice gesture but how passionate are you?

well, you can't read very well then I guess.  It was over a 10 month period, started in 2017 and ended in 2018.

You asked a question, I provided an answer.  Pretty sure no answer would have been to your liking.

I don't want Kap on my team. I believe he had the right to protest. I believe he knew the price he would pay and he did it anyway. I don't feel sorry for him. I'd be happy never hearing about him again.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Haha, I have no idea! 

So like 99% of all your posts trolling or playing stand up comic. 

Otherwise good to see the lively "debate" over his ability to actually play football.

I personally loved his kunta kinte shirt. Wasn't Kaep adopted by a white upper middle class family and raised without life in the ghetto like many others?

Give me 10 Josh Jacobs over this guy all day.

• Sad 1

Just now, stevegrab said:

Otherwise good to see the lively "debate" over his ability to actually play football.

I personally loved his kunta kinte shirt. Wasn't Kaep adopted by a white upper middle class family and raised without life in the ghetto like many others?

It's quite obvious that he's a fraud. He wouldn't know oppression if it hit him upside his head. And stop quoting me if don't like my posts you miserable old man. How did I trigger you this time? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

I believe this is true, but why is this relevant to his protest? He could be a white male protesting against police brutality. Would that change the reaction?

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Because he talks like NFL players are treated like slaves.

I think I understand your point, I just believe his background is irrelevant to the protest unless he's directly referencing his upbringing, which I haven't seen him do. I've seen all races on both sides of this divisive debate. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

You triggered again Steve?

7c6xg44li9921.jpg