Comm1

Colin trying out for NFL teams?

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He's done though. He's nothing but a great game manager at this point. Chicago needs way more than an old  Brady. 

Brady's done? Just a game manager. :wacko::rolleyes:  

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Brady's done? Just a game manager. :wacko::rolleyes:  

Go ahead Steve. Put him on the Bears and let's see how great he is anymore. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Go ahead Steve. Put him on the Bears and let's see how great he is anymore. 

Nobody would be great on the Bears right now.

67.3 rtg vs one of the worst secondaries in the league. He's certainly declining. The only incentive I see is that he goes home west for 2 years to really establish the TB12 market out there. Secondarily I truly believe there is some personal desire for both Bill and Tom to show the world they can do it without the other.

4 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Confused all you want. Watch

Yes I will be watching and like most noobs you'll disappear and go trolling elsewhere.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Exactly 

By that logic, all of the QBs in the NFL are done.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Yes I will be watching and like most noobs you'll disappear and go trolling elsewhere.

Ok noob 🤪

Zzzzzz I heard Tom Brady will retire a Patriot and will never consider playing for another team. 

Gisele told me while we hung out.

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Gisele told me while we hung out.

mmmm drugs

16 minutes ago, Comm1 said:

I heard this week the Seahawks were showing interest 

😂😂 yes will get rid of MVP candidate for 58 year Tawmy 

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

thread is about Kaep

8 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

thread is about Kaep

He went on about Tawmy for a while.so I wasn't sure who he was talking about.

4 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

He would not be a first string 

• Haha 1

I find it adorable that some of you guys really think Kap still wants to play football. He can take his Kunta Kinte shirt and half white afro and shove it up his ass . The NFL doesn't owe him anything. He made his bed and now he is laying in it as far as being a player again

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, whomper said:

I find it adorable that some of you guys really think Kap still wants to play football. He can take his Kunta Kinte shirt and half white afro and shove it up his ass . The NFL doesn't owe him anything. He made his bed and now he is laying in it as far as being a player again

agree.

He agree to settlement so everything else before that point does not matter. Agreeing to a settlement means you put money before your belief/cause.

Even if this was part of the settlement agreement Kap saying that he is still being blocked is false.  No employer wants the drama, period.  This goes just beyond if you still got some skills.  One has been QB is not above any positive team environment. Teams are fee and clear to either sign you or not.  If the decision is not, tough.  Go back to Nike and make more commercials about your (sacrifice) while you still enjoy your $millions from settlement and Nike.  Go be an SJW for some other cause.

Hopefully this will go away soon (again).  Probably not until playoffs get closer and then the focus will be on brackets and wildcards, etc... instead of this Richard Head.

Hell yea the NFL don’t owe him anything. It’s all a PR stunt as far as I’m concerned 

1 hour ago, XFlash said:

agree.

He agree to settlement so everything else before that point does not matter. Agreeing to a settlement means you put money before your belief/cause.

Even if this was part of the settlement agreement Kap saying that he is still being blocked is false.  No employer wants the drama, period.  This goes just beyond if you still got some skills.  One has been QB is not above any positive team environment. Teams are fee and clear to either sign you or not.  If the decision is not, tough.  Go back to Nike and make more commercials about your (sacrifice) while you still enjoy your $millions from settlement and Nike.  Go be an SJW for some other cause.

Hopefully this will go away soon (again).  Probably not until playoffs get closer and then the focus will be on brackets and wildcards, etc... instead of this Richard Head.

Even OJ thinks he's an idiot.  Lmao:rolleyes:

All this charade proved was that he doesn't want to play football, and never did want to play. Hopefully this will all go away now and the Kaepernick marks will let it go. It's not about football, never was. 

I'm trying to figure out how the workout proved he doesn't want to play football, I've seen it posted a few times here and elsewhere. I watched about 15 minutes of it, after skipping all those stretching drills and zipping thru to see it wasn't actually 2 hours long. I saw a guy throwing the ball like others do, some were good throws. 

19 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm trying to figure out how the workout proved he doesn't want to play football, I've seen it posted a few times here and elsewhere. I watched about 15 minutes of it, after skipping all those stretching drills and zipping thru to see it wasn't actually 2 hours long. I saw a guy throwing the ball like others do, some were good throws. 

Most do not go to work interviews in "instigative" attire (for lack of a better word) and than make antagonistic comments directed to said interviewers when its over. 

• Like 2