[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Sleeper

5 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Hopkins or Charlk. D Williams a nice one too. Amari Cooper always shows out in December 

It'll be interesting to see if Chark is a favorite target for Foles or if it goes back to being Westbrook.

On a low-volume passing team like Jacksonville, it could really be a big swing.

I would say Chark is more of a candidate to slow down considerably than a "playoff sleeper".

6 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Hopkins or Charlk. D Williams a nice one too. Amari Cooper always shows out in December 

LOL cooper and Hopkins are not sleepers. 

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Hunt

Good one. Is he signed next year? Wondering if they'll "showcase" him for trade purposes and scale Chubb back if the playoffs are out if reach after they lose to the Steelers tomorrow night 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

LOL cooper and Hopkins are not sleepers. 

Good one. Is he signed next year? Wondering if they'll "showcase" him for trade purposes and scale Chubb back if the playoffs are out if reach after they lose to the Steelers tomorrow night 😆

Hunt is on a one year deal. I doubt they showcase him but he adds a dimension that they don't get with Chubb. I loved seeing his willingness to block and do other little things.

12 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Hopkins is with the numbers he’s had this year. Couple hundred yard games then 1 game over 50 

He's been a top 5 WR forever (2018 #2, 2017 #1, 2015 #4) and this year he is still the WR7 in a PPR.... he's not a sleeper, sorry. A sleeper is a player that comes out of nowhere and puts up fantasy relevant statistics that changes the course of your team. 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Hunt is on a one year deal. I doubt they showcase him but he adds a dimension that they don't get with Chubb. I loved seeing his willingness to block and do other little things.

He is an RFA next year so may get more of a look because would be easy to retain. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vikings>Packers said:

How in the world are Deandre Hopkins and Amari Cooper sleepers?

Hey, I heard this guy named McCaffrey Might do well for your fantasy team in the playoffs. 

Comm1 might be from another planet where sleeper means something else. Of course he's also dreaming about Brady joining the Bears, based on Schefter reporting he's selling his home.

• Haha 1