Sign in to follow this  
djdelman

Should I do this trade?

In a 10 man league ppr: Should I trade zach ertz, rams d, and courtland sutton for golden tate and zane gonzalez the cardinals kicker? I have everett and hollister as my other te options. i have patriots d and have obj, kirk, crowder, and watkins. i need a kicker (dropped prater due to stafford injury) and a consistent wr. I also have david montgomery, howard, rojo, james white, freeman as my rb if that helps. 

No no no. Do not do that. Golden Tate is overrated. Ertz looking for the playoffs. Sutton is the main target in Denver now. Keep it 

Absolutely not. I wouldn’t trade Sutton for Tate straight up I don’t think. I would try to aim higher with Ertz if your goal is a solid WR. 

What are your other options? For trade. This one is ridiculous. No offense at all. I see why your asking and need but there got to be a better way

I could try to trade everett and rams d for one of the three: fuller, fitzgerald, mike williams.  I'm not gonna do the original idea as I like ertz being the main option for the eagles (passing) and will try to trade everett for josh allen and drop rams defense for a kicker. It's just I have three tight ends and two defenses and I wanna get some value without dropping any. Also does anyone think deebo samuel or darius slayton would be worth an add in the coming weeks over someone like sammy watkins?

Hollister seems like the more hot trade target as he just had two great games and has Wilson throwing to him as opposed to Goff. Who is your current QB as you said you were trading for Josh Allen. By the way, he's had a great schedule but it's about to be absolutely brutal coming up. I would want no part of him.

Also, I think you could potentially trade OBJ and get an upgrade. If someone is stacked at receiver and really needs a TE you could try and package OBJ and Hollister or maybe Ertz to get a top end WR. You just need to look at where you're weak, and if someone else has an excess of that position, find what they need that you have a strength in, like TE in your case. That's the easiest way to do a trade in my opinion. You may be able to trade Ertz straight up for a good receiver too depending on how bad someone needs a TE.

Edited by Briggssteel

What did I just read?  

Give up a good TE, a decent defense and a wr 2 / 3 for a wr 2 / 3 and a kicker??