[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Joys of Being A Fantasy Owner

cade_hall

11 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Are you seeking pity or solace?  Here? With all that we ALL go through every week? With that team & a Steelers fan to boot?  Yeah, we all feel your angst, really...yeesh...

Lmao I didn't ask for any pity. I don't care what any of you think. I simply posted because I thought it was funny how my whole bench is out or questionable and my underperformers have to start because of that. Take your hostility somewhere else. Go beat off somewhere.

3 hours ago, cade_hall said:

Lmao I didn't ask for any pity. I don't care what any of you think. I simply posted because I thought it was funny how my whole bench is out or questionable and my underperformers have to start because of that. Take your hostility somewhere else. Go beat off somewhere.

Yes poor under performers like Lamar Jackson, Delvin Cook and Hopkins.....

If you were smart you'd start the Ravens D because the Steelers won't do much tonight.

PS  You'd have been eaten alive here in the good ole days. 

43 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

If you were smart you'd start the Ravens D because the Steelers won't do much tonight.

I wasn't sure if this was a serious  post until the response. 

I have no sympathy for someone who rosters a QB that has more rushing yards himself than multiple NFL teams this seasons.  There are 4 guys on that team that combined can outscore entire fantasy teams.  No whining.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Oh so thats why you're mad. Cause the Browns are gonna get mopped tonight. That's fair pal. Enjoy watching Mayfield on the ground for the entirety of the game. 

16 minutes ago, cade_hall said:

Oh so thats why you're mad. Cause the Browns are gonna get mopped tonight. That's fair pal. Enjoy watching Mayfield on the ground for the entirety of the game. 

How about a friendly bet, loser doesn't post here until Sunday of week 12 (Nov 24)?  Straight up no points, no excuses?

I like this thread.  I'm in Steve's corner, simply because he has the same name as me.  That and because Steelers fans are almost as bad as Eagles fans and Cowboys fans :) 

Edited by 1fastdoc
  • Thanks 1