[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barkley's worth?

Shaft

Just now, Shaft said:

I'm seriously considering trading him and that's hard being a homer. But do you think the following is fair market value:

Zeke

Fournette

Adams

Hopkins

Hill

Michael Thomas

Anyone else?

if I was an owner of the guys you have listed, I would maybe do Tyreek Hill. I own Barkley myself. 

3 minutes ago, Publicans said:

if I was an owner of the guys you have listed, I would maybe do Tyreek Hill. I own Barkley myself. 

I'm 5-5 and fighting to make the playoffs. I'm trying to figure out if I should ride it out or trade.

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I'm 5-5 and fighting to make the playoffs. I'm trying to figure out if I should ride it out or trade.

My point is I don't think those teams would trade those players for Barkley. He doesn't look right. Did you see my post looking for advice on sending Matt Ryan for JuJu? I have Lamar Jackson and weak WR's...Cooper, Fuller, Parker, Fitzgerald and Josh Gordon.