[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think my team is well rounded for my championship run

I would try to make some upgrades if I were you.  You have decent depth but not sure you would have the best team in a 10 team league.  Now is the time to make trades where you trade 2 or 3 players for 1 stud to build the strongest starting lineup.

Edited by shamrocka

17 hours ago, Corn on the Randall cobb said:

10 team ppr

qb-J.Allen, J.Brissett

rb-N.Chubb, K.Hunt, A.Ekeler, D.Singletary, C.Hyde

wr-D.Adams, K.Golladay, Z.Pascal, T.Williams, D.Parker

te-J.Graham, D.Fells

d/st- Rams

k-H.Butker

IMO, its a pretty weak team for a 10 team league and I am honestly surprised you are 8-2. Try to upgrade to have a chance at playoffs.  I am curious to know the roster of the next best team in your league :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, universalcharmer said:

IMO, its a pretty weak team for a 10 team league and I am honestly surprised you are 8-2. Try to upgrade to have a chance at playoffs.  I am curious to know the roster of the next best team in your league :rolleyes:

It has surprised me with how many wins I have. I guess I'm just lucky? I'm the second seed atm. 

12 minutes ago, Corn on the Randall cobb said:

It has surprised me with how many wins I have. I guess I'm just lucky? I'm the second seed atm. 

Lol! or you played the perfect match ups every week. Anyway, I meant no disrespect. Try to upgrade if possible for below reasons:

1. With Hunt in, its more of a committee situation with Chubb. 

2. Gordon is clearly their main back and Ekeler is reduced to a check-down pass catcher.

3. Without Stafford, Golladay is not as efficient

4. Renfrow is emerging as a reliable receiver and getting more looks from Carr which is hurting Tyrell

5. Both Graham and Fells are not reliable TEs. They are matchup and TD dependent. 

You need at least 1 league winner in your team who you can rely upon and I don't see anyone in your team yet. 

Edited by universalcharmer

Kind of agree with the rest if I'm being honest. I would guess you're points against are pretty low compared to the rest of the league, but hey. Wins are wins at the end of the day and you got em.

I think a problem you will run into is Josh Allen's schedule is getting much harder after Sunday, Golladay isn't the same until Stafford is back, Chubb should still be very good, but there will be less carries with Hunt back and I wouldn't want to play both until further notice. Ekeler probably got you some wins early, but Gordon is the guy now. Adams coming back should help you. I think if you can somehow work a trade where you get another solid starter at back and an upgrade at QB you might be in good shape for a run. Who else is available at QB on waivers assuming it's a 1 QB league? There might be someone pretty good still sitting out there.

33 minutes ago, Corn on the Randall cobb said:

Probably. How are your total points compared to everyone else? How about total points against?  If you have the lowest points against totals then that would confirm the luck part.

5 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Probably. How are your total points compared to everyone else? How about total points against?  If you have the lowest points against totals then that would confirm the luck part.

My points against are the lowest. Next person is about 100 points more than me. For points for I'm in the middle of the pack. I have been very lucky putting my points in the starters than my bench.