[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a dilemma. What to do?

Chaim Witz

This is a crazy league, but big money involved. Anyway, it's a 2 QB League and we field: QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, D

Standard League. All TDs = 6. No Bonuses, but INT = -3

Craziest thing in this 15 year league is that our complete rosters MUST contain: QB x 4, RB x 4, WR x 4, TE, K, & Def all x 2.

No more, No less. Failure to maintain the proper roster when games start is an automatic Loss and ZERO points, no matter what team does. 10 team league and my record is 8-2. Currently 3rd place in the playoff ranking (Only 4 teams make playoffs)

My Dilemma is that I have 2 coveted TE's (Kelce & Henry), who both have a week 12 bye. Finding a difficult time finding a trading partner (They're hoping I drop one into waivers, and pick up a scrub) for Week 12. Here are my questions:

1) Which would you prefer to have RoS?

2) WR is my primary need, so what might I possibly expect to get for either...even if packaged with another player(WR)

3) Playing #1 team in Week 12, and my division leader, and I've considered not dropping either and taking a zero at TE, as well as dropping one to get the 1-3 points most TE's are getting in this league. 

I guess I just am not sure what to do, with which one, if I can't make a trade happen this week. Any ideas?

Roster:

QB: Ryan, Rivers, Garopollo, Tannehill 

RB: C. Carson, Jacobs, Fournette, Mixon

WR: Hopkins, J. Brown, G. Tate, Tyrell W.

TE: Kelce, H. Henry

K: Lutz, Slye

Def: NE, BAL

2 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

No way with that record do I drop either of them for someone else to get. Go with an empty TE spot and take a possible loss first, you still going to playoffs. 

Thank you for taking the time to read it, and for your input.

2 minutes ago, Chaim Witz said:

Thank you for taking the time to read it, and for your input.

No problem, hopefully you can get some kind of deal done for one of your TEs this week (preferably Henry but if you get the right deal for Kelce why not, no point in hanging on to 2 top 5 TEs when you could use another body in your starting lineup).

9 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

No problem, hopefully you can get some kind of deal done for one of your TEs this week (preferably Henry but if you get the right deal for Kelce why not, no point in hanging on to 2 top 5 TEs when you could use another body in your starting lineup).

Right Deal?

How does Kelce & J. Brown in exchange for D. Adams & Hockinson sound? He has to win this week, to have a shot at making the playoffs. D. Adams is on a bye, and he has OBJ and a couple other WR, but needing a win this week, he'd have Kelce (and Brown) to help his team THIS WEEK. Like I said, if he doesn't win, he's basically out of the playoff picture.

What do you think? I know Henry won't get it done, but perhaps Kelce would. 🤷‍♂️