[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two Flex Spots?

Rbrown

10 team PPR league, top four teams make playoffs. I'm currently in 7th place at 5-5. 4th place is 6-4 and is my opponent this week. 5th and 6th place are also 5-5 but well ahead of me for Points For. I'm at 1213 and they are at 1418 and 1334. I will not win a tiebreaker so I have to rank 4th or better outright. 2nd and 3rd place are also 6-4, so it's possible to win out and make playoffs but I have little room for error or a loss. Are any of these options better than the three starters listed below?

Currently have Mixon as RB2, Marquis Brown and Terry McLaurin at my two Flex spots. Other options..

Howard vs Patriots: Tough matchup that I want to avoid

Montgomery vs Rams: I have no confidence in Nagy to get him the ball, especially if Rams get out to big lead (benching him is a guarantee he'll go off lol)

Kirk vs Niners: He was held to 8 total yards against SF just two weeks ago, so I'll pass because of matchup

L Murray vs TB: Not much more than handcuff to my RB1 Kamara

Guice vs Jets: I think he's a stud if he can get/stay healthy but first game back so too risky

Fuller vs Ravens: Boom or bust and coming off hamstring injury, stashing for now. 

Best options available: Renfrow, who seems to be getting more and more targets each week. Fells, Eifert, Doyle, Fant not sure I can trust any of them.

Brown is dinged up and "questionable", if he doesn't play, I'll have to roll the dice with someone.