[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF

Gridiot

22 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I agree. The NFL is at an all time low for me. The referees alone make it hard to enjoy. 

I agree with this. It’s gotten so bad that I’ve watched less and less football over the last couple years. This year being the least of all. I used to buy Sunday ticket and watch as much as possible. Haven’t bought that the last two years. The Monday and Thursday games have been terrible for the most part this year. My interest is declining by the week

7 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I agree with this. It’s gotten so bad that I’ve watched less and less football over the last couple years. This year being the least of all. I used to buy Sunday ticket and watch as much as possible. Haven’t bought that the last two years. The Monday and Thursday games have been terrible for the most part this year. My interest is declining by the week

Well stated. I feel exactly the same. 

11 hours ago, Comm1 said:

It’s not a fantasy when sportcenter reported

You don't really believe that do you?  ESPN is the biggest peddler of rumors, only possibly surpassed by Pro Football Talk before their alignment with NBC.

9 hours ago, Rileyrott said:

No comments about the ending of this game? Really??

Man...this place is going downhill...................:tweed:

I was on another board discussing it, also with my 3 brothers by text who were watching the game along with me. 

I'll pop over to the new thread at some point and express by opinion which won't jive with the media/Browns hating/Steeler loving masses who want Garrett banned for life, prosecuted for assault while Pouncey and Rudolph get no punishment.

I'll be honest, I don't think it's that big of a deal.  Don't know what the hell Rudolph was trying to do to Garrett's head but he obviously didn't like it.  Then while angry he's getting (appropriately) pushed away by an opposing lineman to see the guy he's having a problem with start to rush him, yep that's when bad decisions are made.  Sure go ahead and suspend him for a game/two or whatever, but seems a little overblown to me.  :shrug:

15 minutes ago, Def. said:

I'll be honest, I don't think it's that big of a deal.  Don't know what the hell Rudolph was trying to do to Garrett's head but he obviously didn't like it.  Then while angry he's getting (appropriately) pushed away by an opposing lineman to see the guy he's having a problem with start to rush him, yep that's when bad decisions are made.  Sure go ahead and suspend him for a game/two or whatever, but seems a little overblown to me.  :shrug:

NFL does not want this behavior.  Suh was bad enough back in his early years.

People would be singing a different tune if he connected squarely and knocked him out cold.  

Regardless of who started it, finishing it especially in that fashion was horrible.  ROS suspension at the least.  Bad decisions have consequences.  Assault with a weapon with intent to do bodily harm.  Earlier in pregame they were discussions about Steve Young and running QBs safety.  Stated how the new NFL players are all about being safe with each other not wanting to harm.  Be physical, but understanding everyone livelihood.

Certain not in this game.  NFL did not need this situation.

The NFL is like having a brother who becaame a junkie. You can't fully give up it but it frustrates you and you aren't as close as you once were

Five years ago - I paid for NFL ticket, had 3 TVs set-up in my living room every Sunday, was in 3 fantasy leagues where entry fees totaled over $1000 a year & occasionally bet on a game

Now - 2 years of barely watching - back in a little as they gave me free NFL ticket... Just in a $100 entry fantasy league and haven't made a bet in 5 years

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I agree. The NFL is at an all time low for me. The referees alone make it hard to enjoy. 

I agree with this as well as the post it was referring to, specifically the Thursday night games.  (Thanksgiving..YES there should be games, its a tradition that many families enjoy, although 3 games is too much for me, by the time the last game starts I'm basically in a turkey coma).

I don't know how far back you guys go but remember the "old days" when you had 2 time slots on Sunday and then Monday night which made the prime time game a huge deal.  Hell, as a Pat's fan, prior to Coach Parcells and QB Bledsoe I remember a lot of games were blacked out, meaning not televised locally because they didn't sell out the stadium.  When they were on we sure did appreciate watching those games.

I know way off topic but it's become almost too much of a good thing...if that makes any sense

On 11/14/2019 at 9:59 PM, Shaft said:

:lol: I was smiling as a Chubb owner and said "yes, easy TD for Chubb!" :angry:

then you missed the Bills game where it was 10th and goal and Chubb still couldn't punch it in

• Like 1