Sign in to follow this  
Lance44

TRADE THOUGHTS!

It’s a dynasty league and I’m 4-6 for the year and basically out of the playoffs.  Would you do the following trade:

Trade away: AJ green and James white 

receive: Chris Herndon, Devin funchess and Sony Michel 

I don’t see that it’s worth it for me with greens value being the low.  I also don’t have much faith in Sony.  Thoughts??

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would do that for Sony in a dynasty league. 

you trust Sony going forward??  With their backfield by committee, he has had one game with more than 50% of the snaps.  He have white, burkhead bad bolden To compete with.  I just don’t know if he is their future or will ever be “the guy” since he can’t catch. 

2 minutes ago, Lance44 said:

you trust Sony going forward??  With their backfield by committee, he has had one game with more than 50% of the snaps.  He have white, burkhead bad bolden To compete with.  I just don’t know if he is their future or will ever be “the guy” since he can’t catch. 

For the future yes. You aren't giving away anything. It's a low risk, high reward. 

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

For the future yes. You aren't giving away anything. It's a low risk, high reward. 

I just don’t trust him if they get done because he is out of the game.   I figured this year when they started out 8-0 he would be running the whole second half and it didn’t happen.  AJ is older but will be fully healthy going forward.  

5 minutes ago, seahawk3133 said:

Dynasty league - no...    Green is by far the highest upside of group

Sony is the only real piece there and he scares me.  I’m already out and AJ will be somewhere next year (hopefully with a good QB).  My thought initially until next year and see where he goes and hope he does something in pre season to get people excited them move him if I get a good offer. 

Yes low risk. Do it i put faith in Sony. In that red zone he’ll get fed

16 hours ago, seahawk3133 said:

Dynasty league - no...    Green is by far the highest upside of group

AJ is 31 years old, on a terrible team with no QB. Where is the long term upside? 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

AJ is 31 years old, on a terrible team with no QB. Where is the long term upside? 

Only upside is him getting traded or released.

Make the trade