[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears vs Rams (SNF)

League_Champion

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

From the replay i cant see how they placed it on the 1 yard line. I guess they said he stepped out before he lost control of the ball.  

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

It looked like the ball was coming out before he stepped out of bounds. I didn't think he fumbled it out of bounds. 

Yeah, I thought the ref even said the ball was coming out.  Unless they ruled the ball went out of bounds after the fumble?

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I can't believe I just wasted over an hour of my life watching that crap. 

I shudder to think of the time I've wasted watching terrible Bears games over the years.  At least in the recent past when I've known they're going to be awful, I could go do something else.  Years like this, where there are actual expectations, I waste my Sundays.  At least it's the night game, so I got a lot done today!

1 minute ago, monster2333 said:

I shudder to think of the time I've wasted watching terrible Bears games over the years.  At least in the recent past when I've known they're going to be awful, I could go do something else.  Years like this, where there are actual expectations, I waste my Sundays.  At least it's the night game, so I got a lot done today!

I'd like to see Trubisky get a shot with a coach not named Nagy. I think Nagy is hurting his progression. 

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'd like to see Trubisky get a shot with a coach not named Nagy. I think Nagy is hurting his progression. 

Eh, I don't know.  I said it on another thread somewhere this week.  I certainly think Nagy's playcalling has not been great, but the more I see Trubisky not step up in the pocket, not see open receivers and miss wide open guys, I think Nagy is less and less of the problem.  Play calls may be limited by Trubisky's limitations.  But I would love to see Nagy give up the play calling duties to someone else.  But, it would be interesting to see them both without the other.