[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears vs Rams (SNF)

League_Champion

4 minutes ago, stethant said:

92% of players lose money on DFS - this was revealed in a lawsuit in NY. Why you knuckleheads want to keep playing daily is beyond me.

I do very well on DFS. I found that the key is to bet more money in smaller leagues. If you join the big leagues you are playing against thousands of people. Even if you do win it's minimal. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stethant said:

92% of players lose money on DFS - this was revealed in a lawsuit in NY. Why you knuckleheads want to keep playing daily is beyond me.

Maybe because it is fun?

10 hours ago, heehawks said:

I wish I could play daily fantasy, Washington State is full of complete idiots for not allowing it. Technically we aren't even allowed to play in a season long league!  The tribes should be all over this, but nooooooo....:kicksrock:

Land of the free my ass :lol:

3 hours ago, Papajohn said:

Maybe because it is fun?

I'm thinking they believe they are part of the 8% that wins. 

Although I admit to playing fantasy football for fun, at an expense of $100-130 a year for one league. Or about $10/week. I'd be better off spending the money on hookers and blow ;)

On 11/18/2019 at 3:55 AM, Comm1 said:

I’m so glad they benched Trubisky he needs to be mobilized. You know he’s got good feet. He could be a Watson, but they don’t play him like that. I’m interested in seeing if Daniel gets the starting bid next week 

Would make no sense to stat Daniel if Mitch is healthy.  They have to decide if they even want to bring him back for a competition next year with a FA probably.  Marriota?

33 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Would make no sense to stat Daniel if Mitch is healthy.  They have to decide if they even want to bring him back for a competition next year with a FA probably.  Marriota?

Yea and Marriota comes to die in Chicago like Cutler. As a Chicago fan I’ll take anything at this point but I think we just need another draft pick. That’s where he will come from 

19 hours ago, stethant said:

19 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I do very well on DFS. I found that the key is to bet more money in smaller leagues. If you join the big leagues you are playing against thousands of people. Even if you do win it's minimal. 

Exactly as he said. I’m in 9 leagues of 50 people or smaller. Usually double my money every week

56 minutes ago, Comm1 said:

Exactly as he said. I’m in 9 leagues of 50 people or smaller. Usually double my money every week

Yup, in most of the leagues you win by just finishing in the top half. You could finish in 2,000th place and still win money. I won $150.00 last week in a 25 cent league. So why play for free when you at least have a CHANCE of winning something. It doesn't cost crap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yup, in most of the leagues you win by just finishing in the top half. You could finish in 2,000th place and still win money. I won $150.00 last week in a 25 cent league. So why play for free when you at least have a CHANCE of winning something. It doesn't cost crap. 

Exactly there’s really a science too it. You don’t drop you whole deposit in the Quarter Jukeboxes. Those are the knuckleheads losing money 

19 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

What site and where are yo finding these 50 person leagues.  I've only done it a handfull of times.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:05 PM, stethant said:

I have no idea who the 92% is but I can tell you that I murder Draft Kings. And I mean murdered them so far this season. It's going to be a nice Christmas. 

Edited by League_Champion

3 minutes ago, monster2333 said:

Unrelated, and feel free to not answer, but with the user name SNOWBOUND and located in the "outskirts of hell," you wouldn't happen to be another Bears fan stuck in the frozen wasteland of the Twin Cities like myself, would you?

Sorry no.  Northern Suburbs of Chicago