[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kirk Cousins ???

Comm1

Great RB, stingy defense, good receivers (they need Thielen back to be more complete) and a very competent QB. Would be great to have some more new blood at the top of the NFL, instead of the same 4-5 teams every year.

I think the Ravens are going to make some serious noise as well, unless you can run and play some really good defense, get to Lamar in the pocket and stop him from running they're going to beat you. They've won 6 in a row now, beating some really good teams (NE, SEA, HOU). Still amazed the Browns went into Baltimore and beat them. 

Cousins has played very well of late, better than I thought he was capable.  He still carries a history of wildly inconsistent play so we will see if it holds up. Vikings still have holes, pass D has been curiously bad, although they can stiffen up at times when necessary, like the end of last game.  O line is ok but can get bullied and dominated by a superior D line.  So we will see, they seem too inconsistent with too many holes to make it to the Super Bowl.  But if they catch fire who knows. 

Edited by purplemonster

6 hours ago, Seattle Beerdrinker said:

Impressed he has played well but in two years of being Minn QB - - -  i believe the Cowboys are the only winning record team he has beaten..    Fantasy - fine...  Real life, he needs to prove he can beat a good team

Yes you’re right these next 4 games are ganna be interesting. Especially next week against the Hawks