[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs vs Chargers (MNF)

League_Champion

55 minutes ago, Gridiot said:

Neither of them looked good walking off, I doubt we see them back in game 

This is why I didn't draft Hill, guy is explosive but seems to get dinged a lot.  I kind of worry about the same thing with Marquise Brown.  They are like race cars but small.  

P.S. Booger is giving me a headache.  He apparently liked that 3rd and 4 run call by the Chargers on their own 16 yard line down 7 with 7 minutes left that got stuffed for -2 yards.  I am pretty sure we can safely say that's a bad call

Edited by purplemonster

At some point the Chargers' organization needs to think about moving on from Rivers. He's been just awful!  Here's a huge reason why they lost the last 2 games. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irish said:

At some point the Chargers' organization needs to think about moving on from Rivers. He's been just awful!  Here's a huge reason why they lost the last 2 games. 

Seeing him lay on the turf tonight. I think he’s understanding that too. Just can never finish. Definitely a top 10 qb of all time but then I don’t when I see seasons like this 

Edited by Comm1

4 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Seeing him lay on the turf tonight. I think he’s understanding that too. Just can never finish. Definitely a top 10 qb of all time but then I don’t when I see seasons like this 

Top 10 QB of all time?!?  I know that making these lists is subjective however, you must be very young to think so. 

14 minutes ago, irish said:

Top 10 QB of all time?!?  I know that making these lists is subjective however, you must be very young to think so. 

Def not top 10, Brady, Manning, Montana, Elway, Brees, Marino, Young, Aikman, Favre, Rodgers, Fouts, Unitas, Namath, Tarkenton..I don't know that's who I am thinking off the top of my head.  Top 30-40 maybe

Edited by purplemonster

6 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Def not top 10, Brady, Manning, Montana, Elway, Brees, Marino, Young, Aikman, Favre, Rodgers, Fouts, Unitas, Namath, Tarkenton..I don't know that's who I am thinking off the top of my head.  Top 30-40 maybe

Agree. He's a numbers guy. Not really a great QB at the end of the day. He's done nothing to elevate his teams. 

Is this the end of an era? 

Per NFL.com:

Rivers is in the final year of a four-year, $83.25-million contract extension he signed in August 2015. He kicked off his age-37 season with 333 yards, three touchdowns and a pick in a nail-biting season-opening overtime win over the Colts. Not a bad first act to follow-up 2018 when he tallied 4,308 yards, 32 TDs, made his eighth Pro Bowl and helped lead L.A. back to the playoffs for the first time since 2013.

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Per NFL.com:

Rivers is in the final year of a four-year, $83.25-million contract extension he signed in August 2015. He kicked off his age-37 season with 333 yards, three touchdowns and a pick in a nail-biting season-opening overtime win over the Colts. Not a bad first act to follow-up 2018 when he tallied 4,308 yards, 32 TDs, made his eighth Pro Bowl and helped lead L.A. back to the playoffs for the first time since 2013.

Sometimes, the fall off happens so fast. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Per NFL.com:

He's tough because he's put up a lot of points and TDS but also has a fair number of interceptions and worse they seem to have come at bad times.  He has no signature wins that I can think of.  If you're going by pure statistical output he would make it but I'm not sure if he will.