FantasyBot

Drop David Johnson?

In a bind at RB now with Marlon Mack out. Besides Mack, have Josh Jacobs, Kareem Hunt, David Johnson Latavius Murray and Brian Hill (who cost me win last week!). Best bet this week will be to start Jacobs and Hunt at RB, but am I wasting space on my roster holding onto David Johnson and for that matter Murray and Hill?

Available RB's on waiver are pretty thin with Jonathan Williams (don't want to have another Brian Hill situation), Bo Scarborough, Rex Burkhead, Nyheim Hines, Royce Freeman and Jordan Wilinks amongst the "best" available. 

Who would you drop and pick up if any?

If you've got to drop someone from that list of RBs, I would drop Hill way before I drop DJ.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Stay put,  your guys are all better than the available players

Thanks. Definitely staying put and hoping for some good results. Hanging on to last playoff spot by a thread. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why hold onto DJ? He has no value and will have little to no impact from here on out. You need to win now 

I agree to take a gamble pick up bo

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why hold onto DJ? He has no value and will have little to no impact from here on out. You need to win now 

Because I think he will have an impact down the stretch - at least more than Hill will. 

2 hours ago, JAWN said:

Drop Hill for Scarborough

I think this is probably the right move, Scarborough looked pretty good and there isn't really anybody else to split carries with. McKissic is a 3rd down back, and Ty Johnson is clearly not ready to play in the NFL. (Lions have high hopes for him but still raw.)

DJ is droppable as well, the whole AZ running situation is odd. 

Murray can produce if they use him more, or want to rest Kamara.